LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by jtr2:
What you think about singing Andre Iguodala for the (sf) position and drafting Bennett at the power forward? This is also assuming T. Evans is back as well

Iggy doesn't want to play here and drafting Bennett woulndn't work because he's a tweener. Even though I'm not a GM, i would like to pair Tyreke someone at SF who can hit the jumpers/ three pointers with regularity-something that AI doesn't do....
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by DVDA:
How has James Johnson played for the Kings?

Like s**t. He sucks.

I hate that guys game. He is worthless... and rockin the Sonics hat to the Kings locker room the day after the idiots announced they had a binding deal with Seattle really pissed me off. I hope he gets hurt or we deal him.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

Like s**t. He sucks.

I hate that guys game. He is worthless... and rockin the Sonics hat to the Kings locker room the day after the idiots announced they had a binding deal with Seattle really pissed me off. I hope he gets hurt or we deal him.

Wait. What? Are you kidding?

edit: okay I see that he did indeed do that. I vaguely remember that for some reason. I guess I was so focused on murdering the Maloofs that I barely noticed that. f**k that guy.
[ Edited by Muggins on Jun 16, 2013 at 2:09 PM ]
I been gone all weekend, we got that nuggets guy for gm? NIOCE
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Jason Jones ‏@mr_jasonjones35m
The Kings have offered Chris Mullin a job as a consultant. Mullin was D'Alessandro's boss in Golden State
Jason Jones ‏@mr_jasonjones35m
The Kings have offered Chris Mullin a job as a consultant. Mullin was D'Alessandro's boss in Golden State

I like

• MuggD
  • Veteran
I think that was his only 3 pointer on the year.

He was 0-10 or something untill that one and I doubt he made any the rest of the year so it's possible lol.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

He was 0-10 or something untill that one and I doubt he made any the rest of the year so it's possible lol.

I just looked it up. He was 2 for 21 on 3 pt attempts.... 9.5%

Lmaooo
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Pete D'Alessandro will be formally introduced today at 12:30 at Sleep Train Arena.

I figure it will probably be streaming on Kings.com and possibly on NBATV. 1140 will carry it on the radio side.
[ Edited by Muggins on Jun 17, 2013 at 11:37 AM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Pete D'Alessandro will be formally introduced today at 12:30 at Sleep Train Arena.

I figure it will probably be streaming on Kings.com and possibly on NBATV. 1140 will carry it on the radio side.

http://www.nba.com/kings/pete-dalessandros-introductory-press-conference

http://www.nba.com/kings/pete-dalessandros-introductory-press-conference

Thanks f*ggins
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Dude seems pretty nervous. Seems like a good dude tho.
Share 49ersWebzone