LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

George Hill signing looks like a waste after seeing Mason. Fox/Mason can hold down the PG position. Hill is just in the way
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
George Hill signing looks like a waste after seeing Mason. Fox/Mason can hold down the PG position. Hill is just in the way

If healthy he's a pretty nice trade chip to have near the deadline. If Fox and Mason both pan out I fully expect Hill to get traded for a 1st rounder.
Originally posted by reno9er:

You still claiming to be a warrior fan?

You still claiming to be a warrior fan?

Since San Francisco and the Cow Palace.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Why was the Cow Palace called the Cow Palace lol?
Originally posted by MuggD:

The place was originally opened as a livestock exhibition hall in the '40's, and I believe some writer made fun of it asking why SF needed a "Cow Palace". As SF does, they went with it lol.

I've seen a lot of great concerts there, good memories. A New Years Eve show I think in 77 or 78 with Journey and Eddie Money, Santana played too. I saw AC/DC there in 1980. Also the Sharks played there the first couple of years they were around. Also funny thing after the Warriors moved over to the Oakland Arena they had to play two finals games back at the Cow Palace in the 74-75 season because of a ice follies event or something like that over in Oakland at the arena.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

The place was originally opened as a livestock exhibition hall in the '40's, and I believe some writer made fun of it asking why SF needed a "Cow Palace". As SF does, they went with it lol.

I've seen a lot of great concerts there, good memories. A New Years Eve show I think in 77 or 78 with Journey and Eddie Money, Santana played too. I saw AC/DC there in 1980. Also the Sharks played there the first couple of years they were around. Also funny thing after the Warriors moved over to the Oakland Arena they had to play two finals games back at the Cow Palace in the 74-75 season because of a ice follies event or something like that over in Oakland at the arena.

I only remember driving by it with my dad when I was a kid and seeing the occasional exit sign for it in the SF area over the years. Always get a chuckle when I see the name. I remember the Sharks playing there.

GAMEDAY

Rockets gonna beat us by 30. 120-90
Number one pick and rookie development. Go Kings!

I only remember driving by it with my dad when I was a kid and seeing the occasional exit sign for it in the SF area over the years. Always get a chuckle when I see the name. I remember the Sharks playing there.

GAMEDAY

Rockets gonna beat us by 30. 120-90

Copy, Cow Palace sure doesn't fit a name for SF lol.

By the way my 25 was the floor. I think 37 would be the ceiling. Big spread I know, but a lot will depend on how soon the Kings figure out how this new roster is going to work together. I didn't like Cousins and the right move was to send him off, but there's no doubt in my mind that losing one of the top players in the NBA will take some adjustment period.

Things are looking up though, and that's good for NCAL sports. A true Kings-Warriors rivalry would be fantastic.

I know you really are a Warriors fan, but that's ok.

I know you really are a Warriors fan, but that's ok.

I am but I consider the Kings my 2nd favorite team. I dont have high expectations this year but I like Fox a lot and hopefully they get to 30+ wins.
All the Kings fans must be down on J st. tonight.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I am but I consider the Kings my 2nd favorite team. I dont have high expectations this year but I like Fox a lot and hopefully they get to 30+ wins.

Damn fun team to watch. Fox is electric and a stud. Crazy kid is only 19. What a difference w/o Cousins.
Have to be encouraged by that performance tonight. Made some blunders late but those will change with experience.

Z-Bo would've made a difference.
Share 49ersWebzone