There are 174 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I know, but My big issue is that this team is in NO position to just let talent walk. They did it last year with Evans and now this year with IT. And I do not consider Vasquez, TPE and what's his name value for those 2 players. Robin Lopez would have been the biggest value out of those deals but PDA deemed him not worthy of the Kings

I hear ya. The Kings just put themselves in a bad spot. Committed too much money to a weird combination of players that don't really compliment one another. Hopefully PDA can turn that around, but it will take some time to reshape the roster. Right now it looks like a jumbled mess, but it might make more sense in a few years.

You are right. I always need someone to talk me down..that being said I will be back talking sh*t on Monday.
Originally posted by marshulk:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Yeah, don't understand why he wouldn't accept a role with the Kings as their 6th man when that's the role he'll have with the Suns (as according to Woj "didn't want to stay"), but I'm liking the deal on our side. We've got two great defensive PG's in Dragic (SGINO) and Bledsoe, and now we've got a spark plug off the bench in Thomas.

Just don't know what we'll do with Ish Smith and Ennis now. My guess is both will be heading to the DL team full-time next season.

I don't understand the move really for you guys either lol

Having Kidd, KJ and Nash on the same team wasn't enough in the late 90's. We need another three-headed PG monster that will get us into the playoffs and make no noise once there!

Plus it totally sends the message to Ennis that he's a piece of s**t and a bad draft night mistake, which I like because I think he's Amir ugly.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jul 12, 2014 at 12:12 AM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Summer League game highlights from last night. Love it at 42 seconds in, Demarcus and Vivek chillin.

Good to see Mclemore is still awful. We should have traded him before his sh*tty play was able to be put on display again.
Stauskas already has the highest BBIQ on the team, liked what I saw. That's about the only positive thing I can say.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Good to see Mclemore is still awful. We should have traded him before his sh*tty play was able to be put on display again.
Stauskas already has the highest BBIQ on the team, liked what I saw. That's about the only positive thing I can say.

Haha I feel ya man.
Lol
We are going to f**king suck BAD this year... Again. I guess we have to hold up some hope until next summer when our finances are in order.. and be happy about the arena

In regards to IT. It was obvious the team didn't want him. Fundamental difference in their philosophy of what they want from their PG. And as Grant said and I agree, at least the Kings didn't lead him on. It was obvious from the jump that they wanted to go a different direction. And I don't blame IT for not wanting to be here. Dude didn't feel wanted at all. So yeah, he would agree to be a 6th man in PHO and not here. Because PHO actually wanted him.

To make myself feel better, I remind myself of the mess these guys took over. The worst thing they have done is sign Landry to that stupid piece of s**t deal. Besides that, I'm willing to give them a pass until next offseason. No choice. Once all these s**t contracts come off the books, PDA needs to deliver something. Just a shot at the f**king 8 seed lol

That 3 by Acy was nice, lol.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

That 3 by Acy was nice, lol.

Yes, he is our new deep threat.
i think Collison is going to be very impressive. Just watch.

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
i think Collison is going to be very impressive. Just watch.

So do I. He'll be the best PG on the team since Bibby.
Double post.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Jul 13, 2014 at 12:38 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Ben still can't shoot.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Ben still can't shoot.

What's up with him? Coming out of college he was hyped as an elite shooter. I don't get it.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Ben still can't shoot.

What's up with him? Coming out of college he was hyped as an elite shooter. I don't get it.

He just always seem nervous or unsure about what he's doing out there.
Share 49ersWebzone