There are 181 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
I met Petey D and Chris Mullin yesterday randomly outside of Kru in Midtown. Really approachable guys.

Nice. They plus Vivek + New Arena is an all new combo that hopefully will propel our lame asses into the playoffs.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

• MuggD
  • Veteran
^ Basically looks like the Spurs right now.
Originally posted by Muggins:

Lol. Typical b*tch ass, condescending Stu Lantz in that 1st King/Laker highlight. What a douche
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Still mad about Kawhi Leonard.

And Stephenson is Ron Artest 2.0. No thanks.

I can't believed we picked Jimmer over him
Greg Ostertag sweg
Love + Cousins doesn't make much sense, IMO. Need a strong defender in the strongcourt to pair with DMC.

That said, if you could land Love and still keep Gay, I'd be all for it. A Gay Love Cousins frontcourt would be epic, if only in name!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Would be awesome if we could get Vlade back in this organization. His personality is so infectious.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/06/13/divac-aiming-for-nba-return-next-season/

NBA.com: Have you had any conversations with anybody?

Divac: With the Kings, yeah. We'll see.

NBA.com: What do you think you would do with them?

Divac: My ultimate goal is one day — it doesn't have to be tomorrow or two days, three days — I want to be a GM. Go level by level.

NBA.com: Have they told you "When you're ready to come over, we definitely want you"?

Divac: No. We just talked. I told them my view about plans. We'll see.

really hoping if we do keep our #8 selection, that Smart falls to us
Originally posted by Muggins:
^ Basically looks like the Spurs right now.

Sweet video. Been thinking that throughout these finals. The Spurs are playing the most enjoyable basketball to watch since our glory days. Love that kind of ball.

Originally posted by Zachary:
Greg Ostertag sweg

Lebron come on down
Originally posted by marshulk:
Lebron come on down

lol b/c he can't be King James until he plays for Sactown
really hope we can bring back Isiah. He provides such energy and hustle, and really a ton offensively.
PG - IT
SG - Lance Stephenson
SF - Rudy
PF - Love
C - Cousins

See you in June
Share 49ersWebzone