LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
DWill has a horrible shot. lol I feel like I'm always negative in here.

D Will is pretty much worthless besides the highlight dunks.
Ben Mac had his best move of the year in the third quarter (I think). The aggressive, super quick and one drive to the rim. But, he also put the nail in the coffin when he missed a wide open layup that would have made it a five point game with about 1.5 min left. Instead, the Wiz got the rebound and a bucket, nine point lead.

f**king kid man. I really hope his balls drop a little next year. He plays like a scared puppy
Lol that missed layup was the lulz. It single handedly ended the game

Probably the worst kings game ever played tho
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

You guys wanted Harrison Barnes? Well McLemore is your answer! Dude isn't aggressive even though he is super athletic and has a clean jump shot.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
You guys wanted Harrison Barnes? Well McLemore is your answer! Dude isn't aggressive even though he is super athletic and has a clean jump shot.

Is that how Barnes has been playing this year?

Yeah, Ben Mac's jumpers looks pretty but turns ugly when it gets near the rim.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Yup pretty much, but when he gets hot he is the second best player behind Curry. Also confidence is the issue with Barnes.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Yup pretty much, but when he gets hot he is the second best player behind Curry. Also confidence is the issue with Barnes.

Between the ears may be Ben Mac's biggest flaw. We saw that during the tournament last year also. He doesn't have that killer instinct, in fact, he kind of shys away from the spotlight. But, I understand his background and how HUGE of a change this is for him. I'm willing to give him a pass for two years. He has way too much talent and his jumper is too pretty to not start falling. He also seems really coachable
what do you guys think about getting another PG? Is IT good enough for the starting PG of the future?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
what do you guys think about getting another PG? Is IT good enough for the starting PG of the future?

I think he's definitely good enough to be, his distribution skills will get better but right now we need him to score.
I think we'll end up getting Andre Miller by the deadline to help him. I like RayMac going forward too.

Isaiah is the worst pg in the league defensively
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

He's definitely not starting on the majority of teams in the NBA. He'd be a good 6th man spark plug on a decent team.

Originally posted by btthepunk:
I think he's definitely good enough to be, his distribution skills will get better but right now we need him to score.
I think we'll end up getting Andre Miller by the deadline to help him. I like RayMac going forward too.

I don't see why we would get Miller at this point. We are not making the playoffs and dude is ancient. Unless he's just part of some bigger deal for us I don't see it.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

isnt worse than lock down Mike Bibby
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Oh hell naw, Ben wearing Seahawks gear.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Oh hell naw, Ben wearing Seahawks gear.

pics?
Share 49ersWebzone