LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Who else would we have at PF? Williams? Or is Landry supposed to be back soon?

For this year, anyone. Landry should be ready any day. I guess if we have to, put in Williams. I don't think it'll matter much. JT sucks on defense and for some reason people think he is a good rebounder when he isn't.

Just read that Landry should be ready in about 3 weeks. I'd still feel better right now with JT over anyone else we can put at the 4 until Landry is back.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Why are we offering anyone up for a 37-year old player with an attitude? It's a short-term improvement at best.

That's fine because a short term improvement in Miller is better than no improvement with Jimmer or Thornton.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Why are we offering anyone up for a 37-year old player with an attitude? It's a short-term improvement at best.

I know this year he has had some issues, but has he always had an "attitude" issue? I thought coaches have loved him throughout his career...

We need a backup PG SO badly. I think he would be a good mentor for a year. Also, because he doesn't rely on his athleticism too much with his style of play, the age isn't as big of a factor. Well, for this year at least
Originally posted by marshniners24:
JT is a 6'11 big who can run, hit an open jumper, play the 4/5, and is a decent rebounder. JT sucks and is not what this team needs at the 4 but compared to the rest of the bigs in the nba he isn't bad. He does have some value

JT sucks in the worst team in the league but compared to the rest the league he isn't bad? Lolwut
Originally posted by 9erReign:
JT sucks in the worst team in the league but compared to the rest the league he isn't bad? Lolwut

You're retarded. I wasn't being 100% serious by saying he sucks lol
JT should have some trade value. His contract is very reasonable considering what Bynum and Gasol are making.

I hope the kings don't trade him yet.
Damn, back to back wins with one against a bad team. I can't believe we beat a bad team!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

i like JT.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TTown9ers:

Siiiick!
Is the game blacked out? We just got direct tv and idk how to watch the game lol
Is the game blacked out? We just got direct tv and idk how to watch the game lol

Channels 699-1 or 756-1. Not sure which is Kings feed.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Channels 699-1 or 756-1. Not sure which is Kings feed.

699-1 is Kings feed and its on right now. Watching it
oh s**t. i didnt even know they were playing.....

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
699-1 is Kings feed and its on right now. Watching it

You watch kings games? Are they your second team?
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jan 12, 2014 at 3:56 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone