LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by pdizo916:
I would rather make a play for MKG from the bobcats. He's officially available. He'll give us that defensive wing that this team needs IMO. He shouldn't be that expensive to get either.

lolwut we just got our SF you idiot
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I would rather make a play for MKG from the bobcats. He's officially available. He'll give us that defensive wing that this team needs IMO. He shouldn't be that expensive to get either.

lolwut we just got our SF you idiot

a back up SF/SG, f*gboy
I don't want Rondo. We already have one headcase and I damn sure do not want to give up our first rounder. Rondo would not want to resign in Sacramento either. And, I want to see IT play out this year at starting PG. At this point, Rondo is obviously better, but IT is looking really nice and he is the opposite of a headcase. He is a great teammate and guy in the community.
I would trade Rondo for our first this year, Thorton, and Ben MC OR Thomas. But that's it. I'm not giving them both Thomas AND Ben with a pick.

edit: to give up Thompson and 2 first round picks with addition to thomas and ben is excessive for one player. I would trade Thomas, this year's pick, Thorton, and a filler for Rondo. But that wouldn't be appealing for the celts.

Really? Our super high first rounder in a historically talented draft, our future SG who is a year removed from being a lottery pick or a damn good PG in IT who is getting better and may end up being a top 10 PG. f**k THAT. Rondo's contract expries after next season and he would not sign here. Boston would bend us over on that deal, lol
Originally posted by sacniner:
Sam Amick is usually accurate, especially when it comes to the Kings, and he says that this deal will not happen. Neither side has talke about it... but who knows.

Yeah I don't see it happening. Ainge is a b*tch and going to demand way too much. As much as I would love Rondo, I am a little leery giving up a ton for a guy coming off a significant knee injury.
It also looks like PHI is doing a complete fire sale and looking to move Turner, Young and Hawes. I would love Turner, but with the recent moves he seems a bit redundant
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Yeah I don't see it happening. Ainge is a b*tch and going to demand way too much. As much as I would love Rondo, I am a little leery giving up a ton for a guy coming off a significant knee injury.
It also looks like PHI is doing a complete fire sale and looking to move Turner, Young and Hawes. I would love Turner, but with the recent moves he seems a bit redundant

I like where we are. Unless we can move Thornton, but he makes quite a bit and isn't appealing. We would have to get several pieces to make that work.

Don't know about you guys, but we already have DMC. Couple that with Rondo's unpredictable attitude and that could be trouble. Rondo also domiantes the ball a lot and Gay likes to at times as well. I don't envision that relationship working well. IT has a great attitude and is still humble. He doesn't mind sharing the ball and is still proving himself in the starting lineup. I think we are good with IT as starting PG for now.
I want Avery Bradley as our backup to IT
Originally posted by sacniner:
Really? Our super high first rounder in a historically talented draft, our future SG who is a year removed from being a lottery pick or a damn good PG in IT who is getting better and may end up being a top 10 PG. f**k THAT. Rondo's contract expries after next season and he would not sign here. Boston would bend us over on that deal, lol

In the article, they wanted both ben, IT, and TWO first round picks. That sir is absurdity at its finest.

I want Avery Bradley as our backup to IT

I don't think he can run the point very well. I think they kicked out Crawford to run the team.
no way in hell we trade Mclemore or Isiah. Our starting 5 is set. IMO

The only 3 I can see still maybe being traded are Thornton, Jimmer, and JT
We have the weirdest lineup with outlaw at the 2 right now haha

Somebody has got to step up on D, the lack of effort is frustrating to watch.
Originally posted by KegBert:
Somebody has got to step up on D, the lack of effort is frustrating to watch.

Yea lol the bobcats are just running us all over the place
The bobcats are killing us lol
when do we get Landry back, we need him bad
The bobcats are killing us lol

Damn... I'm still working on a few things. Can't watch it, but sounds like that isn't a bad thing lol. Game of runs homie.. we'll come back.
Share 49ersWebzone