LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

This unmoderated thread is gonna have fun with this
I would want the kings to take a look at Darius Morris. He started 17 games last year for the lakers and he did OK. He also played in Phili for twelve games and was servicable. He's a big PG that can defend rather well. I think he needs to work on distributing the ball a little better but with this team's new direction, he could be a valuable piece.

edit: He's a good 3pt threat who seems to get better with each year.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Dec 10, 2013 at 11:51 PM ]
Originally posted by marshniners24:
This roster we have now has enough talent to make the playoffs IMO. If we move JT somehow, get a defensive big, or a backup point guard we could be pretty good.

lol, playoffs, maybe your team should learn how to wipe its ass first. f**k THE KINGS
Originally posted by valrod33:
This roster we have now has enough talent to make the playoffs IMO. If we move JT somehow, get a defensive big, or a backup point guard we could be pretty good.

lol, playoffs, maybe your team should learn how to wipe its ass first. f**k THE KINGS

Good input. Maybe we should listen to a guy who likes some random team from Minnesota. Like, what the f**k do you have to do with Canada anyways you ban wagon idiot.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Good input. Maybe we should listen to a guy who likes some random team from Minnesota. Like, what the f**k do you have to do with Canada anyways you ban wagon idiot.
please refer to post #1294 of the parking lot thread, k thnx bye
how could anyone hate the kings?

Roster will take time to jell. It always does. Make the playoffs with two rookies in the rotation? That's a lot of ask -- especially if Ray-Ray gets a lot of playing time.

The kid's future might be bright, but the light doesn't always snap on right away.

Still -- Vivek is at least TRYING to win this year. I haven't seen this kind of dedication out of Kings ownership since the early days of the MaGoof family...
I don't think he was saying he expects them to make the playoffs. He said, 'we have enough talent to make the playoffs'. Which I agree with to some extent. I still expect us to be a lottery team this year however. It's going to take some time to be good consistently enough to make the playoffs. I'd like one more lotto pick anyway. Then next year, bring it on!
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
I don't think he was saying he expects them to make the playoffs. He said, 'we have enough talent to make the playoffs'. Which I agree with to some extent. I still expect us to be a lottery team this year however. It's going to take some time to be good consistently enough to make the playoffs. I'd like one more lotto pick anyway. Then next year, bring it on!

this!
The Kings have improved the roster and could sniff the playoffs next year if they get another key piece. Too bad they arent in the East where they could compete this year.

Would be the 3rd seed in the east lol
Vasquez getting in super late to Toronto may delay our new guys playing tonight ... won't know until about 5pm. I guess all players on both sides of the trade have to pass physicals to begin playing.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Vasquez getting in super late to Toronto may delay our new guys playing tonight ... won't know until about 5pm. I guess all players on both sides of the trade have to pass physicals to begin playing.

I saw that. Gosh darnit I wanna see them play
Originally posted by sacniner:

I saw that. Gosh darnit I wanna see them play

f**king Vasquez
i hate vasquez, that f*ggot
Share 49ersWebzone