• Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
DOWN 1

f**k YOU MUFFINS I LOVE YOU

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Annnnnnd they s**t the bed.
Aaaaaand same old sorry ass kings
Just leaving the game. 4th quarter was when the team had the best energy. DC disappeared and disappointed and it wasnt even the box score, in the end it was his attitude.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
NICE START

Kings walking all over the hawks right now

Thanks john but you owed us one

Go Kings

MY BRO

lol John and Marsh sitting in a tree...

John mentioned the Dubs being pinned.. your boy Sac asked for the Kings to be pinned and the homie Magnum Rubbers came through.
f**k. DMC disappointed BIG time. Dude got dominated on the boards and was super frustrated. Horrible body language. Still a long way to go with his maturity and consistent energy/hustle.

Hayes is a bum still.

JT and P Pat are still struggling mightily. Salmons had one good quarter, but our SF production is still D league.

Vasquez has been super disappointing. When he is in, basically the starting five the last two games, they put us in a big hole.The homie IT comes in and digs us out of the hole. IT has been the best King these first four. This team has been so much better with him on the court. And Ben Mac has been playing really well the last two games. Very encouraging. Thornton is still Thornton, one dimensional and streaky. But he had a couple of big steals in this game.

Embarrassing and I'm already doing the tank for the Canadian, but the two bright spots have been IT and Ben Mac. By far.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
The New Regime.....same results....

Like your face.
the frustrating thing is if they had played hard the whole time we would have won this game.

It's going to be a long rebuilding process....

btw, about f**king time this thing gets pinned....
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Nov 6, 2013 at 1:23 AM ]
Ben needs to start!
Cousins has to drive you guys nuts. SO much talent but such a headcase.

This. All offseason/preseason and the first 2 games he was doing great and showing real improvement but then he just goes back to the same cousins...ugh

He does, and it is frustarating. A lot of it is his fault, but the refs hate him and his rep. He got hit in the nuts yesterday while screening someone (Muggins, can you find the video of this? I know its out there) and he got called for the foul. He wasn't moving or anything. That messed him all up. He was too made to be productive after that. He has to get through that stuff and not let it bother him.

What pissed me off was his lack of rebounding yesterday. He wasn't trying as hard as he normally does on the boards. If he is getting tripled teamed, he needs to find other ways to contribute. Also, in the post when he gets doubled and tripled he needs to be WAY more decisive. Give the ball up to the open man or make your move a lot faster. He dribbles around for too long and throws up some slop too many times.
Share 49ersWebzone