There are 224 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Kings games are craccin again. I'm glad that this team had public recognition from espn an nba tv about their game the other day.
Another sellout! This team plays so much better with a loud crowd! Like old days..
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I love that D.

Do u gus miss Keith smart and Paul westphaulolol?

I knew it.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Tyreke with another horrific stat line for New Orleans tonight.

Shooting 0/7
1 Reb
3 Ast

-14 on the +/-
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Muggins:

Shooting 0/7
1 Reb
3 Ast

-14 on the +/-

Someone needs to tell Reke that his career is backwards. You're supposed to get better every year not worse.
Originally posted by Muggins:

Shooting 0/7
1 Reb
3 Ast

-14 on the +/-

He'll figure it out
How bout this game
Bulls*** taunting call.
good game. good effort.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
These two plays by Isaiah really had my eyes bugging out. He really took over the game for a good stretch and got us back in it. 6th Man role is perfect for him, mini microwave.

[ Edited by Muggins on Nov 2, 2013 at 6:28 AM ]

Originally posted by pdizo916:
good game. good effort.

I would agree. Two games in, I've seen the effort.

I still don't think it's going to transfer into wins -- not yet anyway. But I think we're finally on the right track now after a terribly wrong time.

The Clippers are deep, man. I still think the Warriors will challenge them, but the Clip looks mighty, mighty tough.

Watching the Kings play basketball is entertaining again. When's the last time you could say that about this team?

It's been awhile.
Fun game last night. Great crowd. Couldn't even hear the whistle at times. IT tore it up. Wow.... him and DMC are the two best players on the team right now. Demarcus and others missed some relatively easy shots last night... And we left their jump shooters (and they have a s**tload of them) wide open too many times. Some frustrating calls also. The Clips are starting to be a hated team by fans around the NBA and its obvious why. Chris Paul, Barnes and the rest of them really try to get under people's skin and get BS tech calls.

It doesn't matter if IT starts because he will get more PT than Vasquez most nights. Dude is a spark plug and pure competitor.
Man p pat has been struggling in these first few games
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Man p pat has been struggling in these first few games

Seriously, and he's missing kind of badly too.
Chuck Hayes is worthless on offense.
Share 49ersWebzone