LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

it feels different around here. the town is painted purple
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Not sure who this chick is but she says the new Arena will have a retractable roof.

Marin Austin ‏@marinaustin55m
Just got confirmation from the mayor: new DT arena would be "U-shaped" w/ retractable roof @KJ_MayorJohnson
The concept pics released today look dope.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
The concept pics released today look dope.

Yeah. They are pretty much what we saw last week. Can't wait to see what the actual model looks like.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Ryan Lillis ‏@Ryan_Lillis2mGranger on arena design concepts Tweeted eariler: 'I don't think any of these are the winner here. We're showing this as a hypothesis.'
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Ryan Lillis ‏@Ryan_Lillis4mFriedman: arena bowl will be sunken so main concourse level with K Street street-level. 'Creates relationship between inside & outside'

You know what's cray is I had a dream probably 20 years ago, and in that dream I went to a Kings game and it was not Arco, it was a Kings home game but definitely not Arco. It was partially underground just like being described here. Dejavu. I totally forgot about taht dream until reading that and it just flooded back to me.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Pretty cool pic from the top of Arco. Sorry, Sleep Train.

These dudes gotta win tomorrrow. With all the build up, hype and access of this first game, a loss would be really disappointing.
Ill probably always call it Arco Arena..

kings should be #1.
KINGS
Originally posted by pdizo916:
kings will be #1.

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
kings will be #1.

Game day
Share 49ersWebzone