LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Let's go!
i hope they air more games on local TV. I think they have like games on news 10. I remember they use to be on UPN. Those were the good days.

OOOH BOY!!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, YOU DON'T LIKE NBA BASKETBALL
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I think there's 11 games on News 10.

Just happened to flip on Sportscenter just now and Vivek and Shaq were doing a live interview.
Originally posted by Muggins:
I think there's 11 games on News 10.

Just happened to flip on Sportscenter just now and Vivek and Shaq were doing a live interview.

Lol an indoor outdoor arena
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol Good Day Sacramento has been following Shaq all around Downtown this morning.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Shaq Press Conference at 10 a.m. btw.

http://www.nba.com/kings/kings-livestream-coverage

[ Edited by Muggins on Sep 24, 2013 at 8:57 AM ]
Shaq is the best basketball player to ever come through sac
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
The reason I really like this is because I think he could be the difference maker in bringing Free Agents to Sac. Hopefully he can help Cuz but I dunno about that to be honest.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave1m
After we carry the presser on @KHTKSports1140, @shaq will join. @keithbrooks1140 and myself....make sure to tune in.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
That Press Conference was awesome. So happy that we have Shaq now. This is a great addition not just for the team but for our City.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Too bad Shaq isn't playing for you guys, dont know what help he's gonna be being a minority owner. I remember when he called them the queens lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Too bad Shaq isn't playing for you guys, dont know what help he's gonna be being a minority owner. I remember when he called them the queens lol

He's going to really help get the Fans (like Me) get back into Kings basketball. Arco Arena will be rocking again, that's like Seattle Seahawks s**t. Helps get wins at home.

He addressed the "Queens" stuff too. Basically said he did it to f**k with us, to try and get any advantage he could for his team. Said they were scared of Us but knew if they could beat Us that they would win the Championship.
Lazy extremely physically talented player mentoring a lazy extremely physically talented player? What could possible go wrong.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by susweel:

He's going to really help get the Fans (like Me) get back into Kings basketball. Arco Arena will be rocking again, that's like Seattle Seahawks s**t. Helps get wins at home.

He addressed the "Queens" stuff too. Basically said he did it to f**k with us, to try and get any advantage he could for his team. Said they were scared of Us but knew if they could beat Us that they would win the Championship.

So you're gonna go to more games because Shaq is a minority owner ?
Share 49ersWebzone