There are 173 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Either would be a decent pick up given our SF issues. Anybody watching this summer league game? It's so bad it's painful.
[ Edited by TTown9ers on Jul 16, 2013 at 3:40 PM ]
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
Either would be a decent pick up given our SF issues. Anybody watching this summer league game? It's so bad it's painful.

Lol yea both of these teams are playing like trash.
That valencunias dude should be dominating us though he's huge the tallest guy we have out there is like 6'7
Maccollum, Lockette, Gordon, and one other dude who's name I don't know are the only ones doing anything
McCallum needs to be on the roster. Move someone to make room. I really like his game. I think he'll have a long career in the NBA.
Originally posted by sacniner:
McCallum needs to be on the roster. Move someone to make room. I really like his game. I think he'll have a long career in the NBA.

He's got great size and athletecism too. He'll definetly make the roster one way or another.

Mclemore is starting to come on here

he's most likely taking Jimmer's spot IMO
Originally posted by marshniners24:
He's got great size and athletecism too. He'll definetly make the roster one way or another.

Yeah, his athletecism was underrated coming out of college (well, his entire game was). As coach Malone said, you can tell he played three years in college and is a coach's son. Dude knows how to run the point, but I love that he can score when needed.

He is either taking Jimmer or IT's spot...
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Yeah, his athletecism was underrated coming out of college (well, his entire game was). As coach Malone said, you can tell he played three years in college and is a coach's son. Dude knows how to run the point, but I love that he can score when needed.

He is either taking Jimmer or IT's spot...

IT has got to be 3-4 steps in front of Jimmer for consideration.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Thank the Lord that Ben blew up in the 2nd half lol. Looked really comfy with his stroke.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Thank the Lord that Ben blew up in the 2nd half lol. Looked really comfy with his stroke.

Yeah, he had a nice scoring line. Looking forward to seeing some highlights later.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Here's the Kings highlights from today.

http://on.nba.com/13t7hX6
McLemore caught fire in the second half. You could see him exuding confidence. Beautiful, no homo
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Playing Twolves today at 5PM on NBATV.

valrod gonna bend us over.
McLemore looks like a real 2 guard, even tho his shot's been off so far. Once he settles in, and matures a bit, he has the size, athleticism and shooting touch to be a real threat, IMHO.

Kings are gonna look a lot different this year, no matter what their record turns out to be. Lots more passing, cutting and problems for the other team's defense, less dribbling, bad shots and frustration on offense.
Yesterday's game I didn't get to watch the second half but towards the end of the 2nd quarter you could see him building confidence. He got a couple free throws, then a nice dunk on a fast break then he came back and finally hit a 3.

Dude could be real good. Also, remember this is summer league and I feel a guy like Mclemore benefits more from a offense with a big man in the middle like cousins who will command attention, and in summer league there aren't many offensively talented bigs. That post and kick out combo could be huge.
Share 49ersWebzone