LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by MuggD:
I like how Kevin McHale put it. He said something like You have a house that is worth $2 million dollars. The highest offer for it is $1 million. Your house is worth $1 million.

Except your house might have gotten $3 million offers last year, but you waited.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
I like how Kevin McHale put it. He said something like You have a house that is worth $2 million dollars. The highest offer for it is $1 million. Your house is worth $1 million.

Except your house might have gotten $3 million offers last year, but you waited.

That's on our dumbs**t owner. Everyone in the organization had wanted Cousins gone for a long time except Vivek.
Originally posted by IT21:
So kings retain their pick if they finish in the bottom 10?

I thought the sixers get to swap picks if the kings finished in the bottom 10. Guess I read that wrong

That makes the trade a little less s**tty. Still an awful trade

Mugg cleared it up. Basically, if the pick is outside of the top 10, Chicago gets it. If its w/in the top 10, Philly can swap with us, but we still get a top 10 pick.

We get NO's pick, unless its in the top 3. The pick is top 3 protected, but the chances of NO getting a top 3 pick is less than one percent.
Originally posted by Niners99:

The big question is Boogie's worth with real GMs around the league. I think fans and bloggers on twitter inflate it, honestly. Also, the Kings front office is viewed as a joke so they will always get low balled.

I know Vlade said he had a better offer (what an idiot for that statement), but how much better? I don't think Boogie gets the haul that people think, especially with this front office.
"The pelicans have sent buddy hield, Galloway, tyreke, a first and a second round pick to the Kings for Omri Casspi. Lucky for the pelicans, the kings decided to throw in Demarcus Cousins." - Stugotz lol
Damn having to deal with York and Vivek.... ouch.

at least York is trying to make up for his idiocy.
New Orleans loses by 30. Kings smoking Denver.

What a great trade!
Willie looking pretty damn good.
Skal doing some work too. I wasn't worried about Hield or Evans scoring points but it's good to see Willie and Skal playing like this.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Feb 23, 2017 at 9:39 PM ]

Ty was a genius here. I can't believe Denver didn't pressure him sooner.

https://twitter.com/SacramentoKings/status/835003374273609729?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Originally posted by btthepunk:

It is obvious that Cousins was holding him back
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Willie scored more points than Cousins tonight lol. Was crazy seeing him and Skal zooming around out there.

Funnest game of the year. I'll be at the next game on Saturday.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

It is obvious that Cousins was holding him back

Obviously.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone