LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Seeing Marquese Chriss blossom into a quality NBA player is just saddening. Born in raised in Sacramento, went to frickin HS in Elk Grove then gets drafted by the Kings only to be traded for 2 scrubs who are in the D League. Hard to root for this team when it's so poorly managed.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Seeing Marquese Chriss blossom into a quality NBA player is just saddening. Born in raised in Sacramento, went to frickin HS in Elk Grove then gets drafted by the Kings only to be traded for 2 scrubs who are in the D League. Hard to root for this team when it's so poorly managed.

scrubs? relax bro
Chriss hasn't done much of note. I wish he would.
Hell yeah!
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

scrubs? relax bro

They are scrubs...

But nice to see the other 2016 1st rounder Richardson make an impact today.
That was an awesome game to watch. Fantastic effort on the Kings part for 53 minutes.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Has Willie finally turned the corner? His motor has been lit the last few games. And I've been hord for Malachi since he was blowing up in the D-League. Dude looks noice right now.

Also Cousins' passing has been pretty legit the last several games like something is finally clicking in his brain with the passing.
Missed the game. Saw the highlights. Wow. I feel like we compete at our opponents levels. Even the warriors game was close. But if we play the 76ers or something, we play sloppy like them. It's odd

scrubs? relax bro

They are scrubs...

wait 3 years before even bringing that up. You should know better.

scrubs? relax bro

They are scrubs...

wait 3 years before even bringing that up. You should know better.

Yea because you know drafting 2 D-league players at center who aren't ranked on any d-league prospect list at a position you have Cousins and WCS is very encouraging. In 3 years I'll be happy if Papagiannis is on the roster.

Damning national articles on ESPN and Deadspin about the worst front office in sports.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Damning national articles on ESPN and Deadspin about the worst front office in sports.

Sad. The part about the "Boogie tax" is so true.
Matt Barnes is such a piece of s**t.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Refs started calling it hard for Paul George to get them back in that game. Touch fouls with and 1's etc. Well they caught up.
Originally posted by MuggD:
Refs started calling it hard for Paul George to get them back in that game. Touch fouls with and 1's etc. Well they caught up.

I agree. So many touch fouls on George. The one they called on Afflalo was terrible...I still can't stand that fake thug Matt Barnes though. Like what the hell was he doing?! If he boxed out like normal NBA player Kings don't give up 3 on that possession.
Share 49ersWebzone