LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

I didn't catch why Casspi didn't play tonight. Anyone know?
What a night. Man, that arena is the s**t.

Good game tonight. NBA f**ked us with the Spurs in the back end of a back to back. Still played relatively well. Kawhi was too much. Made Ben look dumb. Team relies too much on cuz for offense at end of games still. Offense gets stagnant. Defense is obviously way better.

Let's get the W on sat. Need that one with the tough road stretch coming up
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I didn't catch why Casspi didn't play tonight. Anyone know?

Just got a DNP. Coach's call
f**k Sacramento is gonna be my new home in a couple weeks.
Originally posted by sacniner:
What a night. Man, that arena is the s**t.

Good game tonight. NBA f**ked us with the Spurs in the back end of a back to back. Still played relatively well. Kawhi was too much. Made Ben look dumb. Team relies too much on cuz for offense at end of games still. Offense gets stagnant. Defense is obviously way better.

Let's get the W on sat. Need that one with the tough road stretch coming up

We had the lead for the majority of the game. I'd call that better then relatively well.

Just got a DNP. Coach's call

Hmm I don't think that was a smart decision.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Nice. What area?

Nice. What area?

Antelope

Nice. What area?

Antelope

Damn, that area is not my cup of tea. Not tryna be a dick, you may like it. If you can, move east a couple of miles to Roseville area, or my favorite and my area Midtown. Much better

Nice. What area?

Antelope

Damn, that area is not my cup of tea. Not tryna be a dick, you may like it. If you can, move east a couple of miles to Roseville area, or my favorite and my area Midtown. Much better

My uncle lives there so that's why. I've never been but he said I can stay for free and save up some cash so as soon as I'm a bit more comfortable financially I totally will move out of there. Maybe i can meet up with some of you guys for a Kings game or something.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Oct 27, 2016 at 11:21 PM ]
Kings look good.

Nice. What area?

Antelope

My uncle lives there so that's why. I've never been but he said I can stay for free and save up some cash so as soon as I'm a bit more comfortable financially I totally will move out of there. Maybe i can meet up with some of you guys for a Kings game or something.

Sounds good
I don't know if it was because the Kings were 1-0 with a chance to go 2-0 by beating SA, but the Kings played sharp. Definitely need a #2 scorer. If DMC isn't in the mix, their offense goes downhill fast.

That defensive effort though was the best I've seen it in a few years.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Good God I hate the KHTK morning show. Can't stand Nate Goodyear and I cringe anytime they talk about anything other than Kings pretty much. Had it on a minute ago and they were making their NFL picks or something. BLAH who cares lol.

Also the Afternoon show is very cringeworthy mostly. I like J Ross.

At least the Rise Guys start at 2 every day and when they talk about other stuff they are at least actually funny.

Anyway we need to get that W on Saturday to make sure that Kangz mentality doesn't start creeping in before that long road trip coming up.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
I don't know if it was because the Kings were 1-0 with a chance to go 2-0 by beating SA, but the Kings played sharp. Definitely need a #2 scorer. If DMC isn't in the mix, their offense goes downhill fast.

I really think it's Joerger, his coaching staff and the decent little vet additions that have a defensive mentality. (Barnes/Temple/Afflalo/Tolliver/even Ty Lawson has been really getting after it)

There will be a solid effort on D every night imo.
Originally posted by MuggD:
Originally posted by Joecool:

I really think it's Joerger, his coaching staff and the decent little vet additions that have a defensive mentality. (Barnes/Temple/Afflalo/Tolliver/even Ty Lawson has been really getting after it)

There will be a solid effort on D every night imo.

Good coaching. On a side note, Jerry Reynolds has to go. That dude looks like he's barely hanging on and has very little strength in his voice. Dude looked like he just got out of bed. Doesn't seem like he cares. Either that or he's sick. When I see him and Grant Napier, all I see is dullness. They need to replace JR and give some more life into that commentating crew.
Share 49ersWebzone