LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 172 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

So does anyone actually want Rondo back as our PG?
If they sign Dion Waiters I will despise this GM, owner and front office to the core.
Waiters doesn't inspire confidence at all. To be honest there aren't a lot of guys that do. I wouldn't mind signing Crabbe, I'd be pretty ambivalent on Lee and/or Delly. I don't see any FAs that would really move the needle much. Conley would be great but with so many teams having money available the Kings are going to be hard pressed to get any of the top free agents to consider them.

On the plus side with these crazy contracts guys are getting Koufos, Gay, and Collison are on great contracts that could be attractive on the trade market.
[ Edited by Super9er81 on Jul 1, 2016 at 10:27 AM ]
Originally posted by Super9er81:
Waiters doesn't inspire confidence at all. To be honest there aren't a lot of guys that do. I wouldn't mind signing Crabbe, I'd be pretty ambivalent on Lee and/or Delly. I don't see any FAs that would really move the needle much. Conley would be great but with so many teams having money available the Kings are going to be hard pressed to get any of the top free agents to consider them.

On the plus side with these crazy contracts guys are getting Koufos, Gay, and Collison are on great contracts that could be attractive on the trade market.

good points, I would prefer Crabbe or Lee over Waiters too
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
good points, I would prefer Crabbe or Lee over Waiters too

I'm hoping they're talking to Waiters as a "just in case" measure.
I would rather overpay for Crabbe. Waiters - not good fit for this locker room, inefficient, ball dominant, inconsistent on defense.
Originally posted by sacniner:
I would rather overpay for Crabbe. Waiters - not good fit for this locker room, inefficient, ball dominant, inconsistent on defense.

I'm not sure what they're thinking with Waiters. He's a bad fit and it won't make Cousins happy. They should be looking at Courtney Lee and Crabbe for sure. It would be amazing if they made enough moves to have room for Lee and Conley, but that pobably wont happen.
[ Edited by saniner on Jul 1, 2016 at 11:41 AM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Someone posted a little bit ago that Vlade and Peja were at Sac International about to be on a plane for LA. lol Free Agency is a funny time.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
I've got a great idea guys. We have to get the tallest most athletic black people that live in Sac to agree to have a baby. They agree they are doing this for the sole purpose of creating an athletic child for the good of Sac. Then the baby will be raised by someone awesome from Sac. Then train the f**k out of that baby at basketball every day of it's life. And the we have our own loyal Lebron. Championship.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
If we would have thought of that in the late 90's we'd have our Lebron now. Even if he was drafted by someone else he'd force a trade here because he was raised so loyal. lmao

Originally posted by MuggD:
If we would have thought of that in the late 90's we'd have our Lebron now. Even if he was drafted by someone else he'd force a trade here because he was raised so loyal. lmao

The player would be loyal to us but then we would trade him for the 4th best player on like the Jazz and a 2nd round pick 3 years from then
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Zachary:

The player would be loyal to us but then we would trade him for the 4th best player on like the Jazz and a 2nd round pick 3 years from then

And then we would burn down the Golden1 Center and go back to Arco
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Yeah n***a!
Yeah n***a!

I like it!
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Yeah n***a!

I like it!

Like that a lot