There are 185 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by marshulk:
That's actually a dece pickup

backup C with some shot blocking ability. Hopefully now we can safely dump JT.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

How we gonna even dump JT?
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

How we gonna even dump JT?

trade him to CLE for Brian Hoyer.
We have 2 trade exemptions now HUH? Yo SacRock what that even meen
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Sam Amick @sam_amick · 13m

Kings have big plans for Ramon Sessions, who (as Yahoo reported) has agreed to 2-year, $4.2 mil deal (bi-annual). See him as combo guard.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Damn. Good pickup there too.

Collison
Stauskas/Ben
Rudy
Hollins
Cousins

8th seed
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
And Landry. Still seems like something else should happen trade wise but we will be a better team even as is no doubt, barring some injuries.
Sessions is a good pick up, but I was really hoping we keep increasing RayMac's mins.
PG: Collison - Sessions - McCallum
SG: McLemore - Stauskas
SF: Gay - D.Williams - Casspi
PF: R.Evans - J.Thompson - Landry
C: Cousins - Hollins - Moreland

Still not ready to compete in the West, but honestly, if you clean up that mess at PF, it's actually a serviceable roster. Not a contender, but one that can win a few games (30-35?).

I was also hoping McCallum would get his fair share of minutes, but Sessions is a pretty strong third guard. Nice rotation there.

Well just as i thought, there were no blockbuster moves/signings...or even real impactful moves/signings for that matter. Got worse with Collison for IT and then essentially replaced IT with a lesser IT in Sessions..so that actually was a good move to help soften the blow of losing IT. The roster isn't terrible, there is def more depth on the 2nd team which is nice... but all this bs about them being big players in trades/FA was just that, bs. Whether it was just them posturing or the lack of assets that other teams coveted or a combo of both...either way, this is what we have going into next year. the honeymoon is over and they need to start showing marked improvement....they need to get to at least 38-40 wins this year and show that they can run some semblence of an offense and play some semblence of defense.
Even though we lost IT and people saw that as a huge loss, the team fits so much better now on paper.

I'm so excited about this team. We're gonna surprise people.

Also I like the new white version of the jerseys
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

lol Ben looks like Martin playing Shanaynay

people are going to be shocked how good Collison actually is.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

lol wat
Share 49ersWebzone