LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Man, I know it's not the best way to run business, but if Avery Bradley is worth $8 mill per, I'd say you have to match any Isaiah offer at that price.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Man, I know it's not the best way to run business, but if Avery Bradley is worth $8 mill per, I'd say you have to match any Isaiah offer at that price.

agreed, Isaiah has so much value compared to Bradley at 8.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

IT is a waste of money like Marcus Thornton. Get a real PG who can run an offense.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

IT is a waste of money like Marcus Thornton. Get a real PG who can run an offense.

Thomas is twice as good as Thornton. And who is available, whos not dead average?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Like who? You have someone specific in mind? I'm listening...
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Kings Summer League Roster.. we fenna win the ship!

Our summer league roster is wet lol.

Also that video is rad^
I wouldn't mind bringing back P-Pat if possible. Its rare finding 4's that can spread the floor and shoot 3's.
So, they are in contract negotiations with Darren Collison. Not a good sign for IT. I hope that's the 'upgrade' all the IT haters are looking for. Ugh...

3 years $16M, sounds like a done deal. So we may lose IT over $3M/per. Ridiculous.
Originally posted by Knowledge:

wow i love this. incredible to get to see what happens behind closed doors. Wish they had this for every team
I honestly haven't understood the Kings FO approach in like 7 years.
They must already have a S/T in mind with IT now. Josh smith? Or just really want him as a sixth man, even though they really like McCallum still.

Idk what's going on lol
Originally posted by marshulk:
They must already have a S/T in mind with IT now. Josh smith? Or just really want him as a sixth man, even though they really like McCallum still.

Idk what's going on lol

with Collison and RayMac, I doubt we keep Thomas. Sign and trade would be nice though.
Share 49ersWebzone