204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by sacniner:
PG - IT
SG - Lance Stephenson
SF - Rudy
PF - Love
C - Cousins

See you in June

They would score a lot of points thats for sure. And give up a lot too.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
PG - IT
SG - Lance Stephenson
SF - Rudy
PF - Love
C - Cousins

See you in June

Guaranteed 30 wins for sure.
PG - IT
SG - Lance Stephenson
SF - Rudy
PF - Love
C - Cousins

See you in June

Yeah, outside of Lance that is a HORRENDOUS defensive team.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
really hope we can bring back Isiah. He provides such energy and hustle, and really a ton offensively.

Not sure how you guys are reading it, but it seems like it's either Rudy OR Isaiah, and the team's preference is Rudy. If Rudy bounces, then maybe they'd try to retain Isaiah.

Just a guess based on their courtship of Rudy, the cap situation and the Kings rumored pursuit of other PG's (Schroder, Knight). If Gay stays, there really isn't much room to maneuver unless we can clear some these other deals (Landry, Thompson, D.Williams, Terry).
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
PG - IT
SG - Lance Stephenson
SF - Rudy
PF - Love
C - Cousins

See you in June

Guaranteed 30 wins for sure.

fully guaranteed for 35 brah
greg osterswag
Originally posted by SacRock14:
really hope we can bring back Isiah. He provides such energy and hustle, and really a ton offensively.

Not sure how you guys are reading it, but it seems like it's either Rudy OR Isaiah, and the team's preference is Rudy. If Rudy bounces, then maybe they'd try to retain Isaiah.

Just a guess based on their courtship of Rudy, the cap situation and the Kings rumored pursuit of other PG's (Schroder, Knight). If Gay stays, there really isn't much room to maneuver unless we can clear some these other deals (Landry, Thompson, D.Williams, Terry).

I heard Brian May from News 10 thinks Rudy is leaving. If he goes I wouldn't mind signing Stephenson. Also I'm sorry but IMO Schroder is a bust and Knight is meh. Isaiah is better than those guys. I'd rather start Ray Mac than go with either of those guys. Atleast he's a good passer and a good defender with some athleticism.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I heard Brian May from News 10 thinks Rudy is leaving. If he goes I wouldn't mind signing Stephenson. Also I'm sorry but IMO Schroder is a bust and Knight is meh. Isaiah is better than those guys. I'd rather start Ray Mac than go with either of those guys. Atleast he's a good passer and a good defender with some athleticism.

I don't think Stephenson signs here. I think Gay will stay though. Hopefully.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by SacRock14:

I love Isaiah and would take him over those two, but it's a contingency plan in case Gay returns and there's no money left. I wouldn't start Ray Mac over either of them. Way too early to call Schroder a bust...I actually think he has tons of potential if just given some playing time. He's a pass-first defender with crazy speed. Knight is hard to gauge but he's got talent and plays defense. He's got a cheap year left on his deal so it'd be a chance to evaluate before committing.
Me thinks Rudy gonna stay.... 'Cause all he gotta do is say yes, for this here season and make 16.000.000 mill....

Originally posted by Zachary:
greg osterswag

Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by Zachary:
greg osterswag

why?

Greg Osterswag!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Cousins as the Boogieman

Well he's certainly been hitting the media circuit hard. Changing his persona it seems.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 12m
Yahoo Sources: Sacramento's Rudy Gay will exercise $19.3M option, but has tabled extension talks until after July 1.

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick 14s
Can confirm Rudy Gay told Kings he'll be opting in for next season ($19.3 mil) rather than become free agent. They are predictably pleased.

So Rudy is coming back. Now we got to see what we do with the #8 and IT.
[ Edited by Muggins on Jun 22, 2014 at 11:37 AM ]
With Rudy back, Kings are at $66.55 million (over a projected $63.2 mill cap). That doesn't include Acy option, Isaiah Thomas or Pick 8.

Trade market, here we come.
Share 49ersWebzone