LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Damn Ray Mac is the truth. I'm glad he actually got a chance to show it

Hell yeah he is... honestly, I would be happy if IT was shut down for the year and Ray got to play. Also, I am still undecided on whether or not IT is should be our committed PG of the future. I still can't get over the fact that we suck. If we really do have a sick PG and a premier center, why are we still one of the worst teams?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
^Mostly because we suck at defense. A mini me starting PG aint gonna cut it imo.

And Marsh Cousins was ripping Rudy because Rudy got lost defensively on a play and Cuz had to go out and cover his man. Cousins was screaming FUKK RUDY COVER YOUR FUKKING MAN FUKK HES WIDE OPEN RUDY FUUUUK. It was all audible on the tv lol.
Originally posted by Muggins:
^Mostly because we suck at defense. A mini me starting PG aint gonna cut it imo.

And Marsh Cousins was ripping Rudy because Rudy got lost defensively on a play and Cuz had to go out and cover his man. Cousins was screaming FUKK RUDY COVER YOUR FUKKING MAN FUKK HES WIDE OPEN RUDY FUUUUK. It was all audible on the tv lol.

Cous being the team leader
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Loooooool I was able to read parts of that from twitter. That's awesome. It obviously woke Rudy up a bit

Yeah, that was funny. A good thing. Our perimeter defense really is a joke. And Cuz picked up this third foul of the first half and had to be subbed out because of that.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Hell yeah he is... honestly, I would be happy if IT was shut down for the year and Ray got to play. Also, I am still undecided on whether or not IT is should be our committed PG of the future. I still can't get over the fact that we suck. If we really do have a sick PG and a premier center, why are we still one of the worst teams?

Part of the reason we suck though is because our team is still young(the core of IT/Ben/DMC anyway) and we play in a stacked conference. We definitely played better after getting Rudy also.

I think one of the things that decides whether IT stays or goes is who falls to us/is available in the draft. If we get a guy like Marcus Smart I think they'd let IT go unless they think Smart is a 2. If we get a Wiggins or Parker Rudy probably leaves. We mainly need a 4 to be honest but IDK how much the FO likes Aaron Gordon and Noah Vonleh. We really could use a shotblocker next to Cuz.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Sacramento Kings ‏@SacramentoKings 29m
End 1st Qtr: Kings trail Warriors 25-14. Williams 2pts 4rebs, Gay 3rebs, JT 2pts 2rebs. #ForeverPurple

lmao at the Kings tweeting that.

Kings only down 30+ at the half now too.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by sacniner:

Part of the reason we suck though is because our team is still young(the core of IT/Ben/DMC anyway) and we play in a stacked conference. We definitely played better after getting Rudy also.

I think one of the things that decides whether IT stays or goes is who falls to us/is available in the draft. If we get a guy like Marcus Smart I think they'd let IT go unless they think Smart is a 2. If we get a Wiggins or Parker Rudy probably leaves. We mainly need a 4 to be honest but IDK how much the FO likes Aaron Gordon and Noah Vonleh. We really could use a shotblocker next to Cuz.

I would rather trade our pick for a player like Bobcats SF Kidd-Gilchrist
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Lol. Stop. You keep asking for us to trade for him. Have you seen him play since he's been in the league?
We're far better off with any if the top prospects over mkg

• MuggD
  • Veteran
I actually vaguely remember these days.

That's Larry Bird, Jerry Reynolds and Grant Napier
Was def not born
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Back in those days only a handful of games were televised. And Channel 31 had a nightly news show and Grant was the sports guy on the show. Some nights he'd be doing sports from one of the suites in the Arena while the game was going on and I'd be trying to watch the game over his shoulder. I seriously had to listen to most games on the radio back then.

I don't think it was until the late 90's that all the games started being televised.

Lol. Stop. You keep asking for us to trade for him. Have you seen him play since he's been in the league?

agree, I think MKG can be a good player but Wiggins, Smart, Parker, etc. all have a way bigger upside than he does.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

agree, I think MKG can be a good player but Wiggins, Smart, Parker, etc. all have a way bigger upside than he does.

right but your blind confidence doesn't let you see my point. MKG is only 20, he is a good defender and a solid team player. We have too many scoring options and not enough team players that are unselfish. Plus you all assume we will get a great player in the draft, but don't you guys remember we always get screwed in the lotto? This draft class is very average and that's why i think we should consider trading our pick.
Share 49ersWebzone