LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 199 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by sacniner:
What y'all know about Boogie Smooth? LOL

I'm coppin this s**t as soon as it drops.
been very impressed with Ray. Think were set going forward with IT & Ray
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Bollywood night at Arco.

Also saw on twitter that Pau Gasol is hella sick in a Sac hotel right now. lol Tanking.
Noooo lol
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

I think so too. It might not be a real popular opinion but the first priority this offseason should be re-signing Thomas.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I think so too. It might not be a real popular opinion but the first priority this offseason should be re-signing Thomas.

The only worry is that if we do that and Gay stays we have no money left for free agents. We will have the same team plus a draft pick next year. We'd have to hit a homerun on that draft pick if we would want to be much better next season. We are probably looking at at least a few more years of suckage.
Originally posted by Muggins:

The only worry is that if we do that and Gay stays we have no money left for free agents. We will have the same team plus a draft pick next year. We'd have to hit a homerun on that draft pick if we would want to be much better next season. We are probably looking at at least a few more years of suckage.

Were never gonna be good

Who cares, impact FAs don't come here anyway. We should re-sign IT and hope that Rudy comes back. Remaining impact players will be had through trades and the draft.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Were never gonna be good

We probably would never have been good back in the day if we didn't sucker the Wizards into trading Webber to us for a nearly washed up Mitch Richmond. Still can't believe how dumb they were for that.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TTown9ers:

Who cares, impact FAs don't come here anyway. We should re-sign IT and hope that Rudy comes back. Remaining impact players will be had through trades and the draft.

They might come here in a few years when we have the best arena and practice facility in the league and Sac nightlife blows up downtown.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Cousins ripping Rudy a new a*****e.
Cousins ripping Rudy a new a*****e.

What happin
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Were never gonna be good

We probably would never have been good back in the day if we didn't sucker the Wizards into trading Webber to us for a nearly washed up Mitch Richmond. Still can't believe how dumb they were for that.

I don't really think we could get free agents that are better than Gay or Thomas. I'm not really sure how NBA salaries are structured but how much could be saved by cutting/trading Thompson and/or Landry?
Damn Ray Mac is the truth. I'm glad he actually got a chance to show it
I hope McLemore and RayMac don't end up like Jimmer and IT.
Share 49ersWebzone