There are 233 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Damn, Jimmer signed with the Bulls.
Yea, now watch jimmer put up 14.7 pts a night... We'll at least the FO let him out of town on somewhat his own terms...
[ Edited by highway49 on Mar 1, 2014 at 6:55 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Yet another night of tanking. This Orlando Johnson guy sucks by the way.
I really like McCallum. I think he can be a player for us.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I really like McCallum. I think he can be a player for us.

That's what I've been saying for 43 years
Boom
Let's get that 1 pick
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Remember when the draft war room was high fiving and screaming when they picked Mclemore?

Originally posted by highway49:
I for one, am very tired of Demarcus'es antic's and mouth, I would rather lose with out him...., than lose with him... But it doesn't seem like we could trade him to any other team, cause they wouldn't want the trouble maker either...sorry just my 2 cents.

I know that feeling. I get to that point every year, where it just becomes hard to root for DeMarcus. I'm trying not to overreact this year because there has been progress. But it's so annoying dealing with his crap. Down the road, can he be a positive player on a winning team? I don't know, I'm skeptical, but we've hitched our wagon to him and given him all the power.

I think plenty of teams would line up to trade for him if we put him on the block. I don't think he should be untouchable, but you'd have to be bowled over to move him.

Thing is, after these suspensions, he always come back looking reformed. Last night, he was awesome. He just played ball and wasn't worried about calls or b***hing or getting into it with the other team. He was a great teammate and worked his ass off. That effect usually wears off after a few games. Can only hope one of these days he just figures it out.
Apparently the Bulls offered Noah for Hawes after their rookie seasons.

Originally posted by SacRock14:
Originally posted by highway49:
I for one, am very tired of Demarcus'es antic's and mouth, I would rather lose with out him...., than lose with him... But it doesn't seem like we could trade him to any other team, cause they wouldn't want the trouble maker either...sorry just my 2 cents.

I know that feeling. I get to that point every year, where it just becomes hard to root for DeMarcus. I'm trying not to overreact this year because there has been progress. But it's so annoying dealing with his crap. Down the road, can he be a positive player on a winning team? I don't know, I'm skeptical, but we've hitched our wagon to him and given him all the power.

I think plenty of teams would line up to trade for him if we put him on the block. I don't think he should be untouchable, but you'd have to be bowled over to move him.

Thing is, after these suspensions, he always come back looking reformed. Last night, he was awesome. He just played ball and wasn't worried about calls or b***hing or getting into it with the other team. He was a great teammate and worked his ass off. That effect usually wears off after a few games. Can only hope one of these days he just figures it out.

Your right, any progress he make as to his whining is short lived or unsustainable. I also hope,he'll make a lasting change.

Sounds false. Petrie would have done that anytime from draft day until today.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Sounds false. Petrie would have done that anytime
from draft day until today.

But would the Maloofs?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Sounds false. Petrie would have done that anytime
from draft day until today.

But would the Maloofs?

Pretty sure they would have at that time if Petrie had said so. There would be no reason for the Maloofs to go against Petrie at that time and to pick Hawes over Noah. Noah would have been the more popular pick with the fans too.
Come on Sactown, let's win this one before we hit the road
Share 49ersWebzone