There are 153 users in the forums

2016-2017 Sacramento Kings Thread

http://aroyalpain.com/2013/06/25/shaq-says-hes-going-to-make-demarcus-cousins-the-best-big-in-the-nba/
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I'm so fired up the kings are bringing in shaq to help develop/mentor demarcus

do you have a link? Is this an official coaching position or just an offseason work out?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 32,756
Haha wow, I used to hate that f**kin guy back in the day. He's been alright by me ever since he left Miami. Let's do this, Snaq.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I'm so fired up the kings are bringing in shaq to help develop/mentor demarcus

do you have a link? Is this an official coaching position or just an offseason work out?

if we got Shaq as an assistant coach that would be hilarious and awesome.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
http://aroyalpain.com/2013/06/25/shaq-says-hes-going-to-make-demarcus-cousins-the-best-big-in-the-nba/

oh damn. Thats awesome. No doubt Cousins has the size and abilities to be great, now he just needs some fine tuning.

teach him Shaq!
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,491
lol that's pretty cool
I hope it works
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 32,756
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
http://aroyalpain.com/2013/06/25/shaq-says-hes-going-to-make-demarcus-cousins-the-best-big-in-the-nba/

oh damn. Thats awesome. No doubt Cousins has the size and abilities to be great, now he just needs some fine tuning.

teach him Shaq!

And the main thing to me is that hopefully Shaq can mentor him on how to be a likeable a-hole instead of a hated a-hole.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 32,756
Here's video from last night of Shaq with Vivek and Mark Mastrov.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/video/9029675-shaq-with-sac-former-center-says-hell-make-kings-cousins-best-big-man-in-the-game/
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 32,756
Shaq with Vivek's son.

  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,491
Originally posted by Muggins:
Shaq with Vivek's son.


I wish I was Vivek's son

dude doesn't have to do s**t with his life
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,491
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
http://aroyalpain.com/2013/06/25/shaq-says-hes-going-to-make-demarcus-cousins-the-best-big-in-the-nba/

oh damn. Thats awesome. No doubt Cousins has the size and abilities to be great, now he just needs some fine tuning.

teach him Shaq!

And the main thing to me is that hopefully Shaq can mentor him on how to be a likeable a-hole instead of a hated a-hole.

Shaq was kind of a likeable a-hole
example.."Kobe tell me how my ass tastes"
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 32,756
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Shaq with Vivek's son.


I wish I was Vivek's son

dude doesn't have to do s**t with his life

Vivek doesn't seem like the type of dude that would let his kid just kick back and milk daddy's money.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 32,756
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Shaq was kind of a likeable a-hole
example.."Kobe tell me how my ass tastes"

Exactly. Can you imagine if Demarcus said something like that right now? He'd probably get suspended for 10 games. lol
all of this offseason so far... has been nothing but exciting
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
all of this offseason so far... has been nothing but exciting

This
Dream offseason for any true fan
Share 49erswebzone