There are 246 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
We suck. I hate isiah still and Thornton and Jimmer shouldn't be in the NBA

how can you possibly hate Isiah?

I hate him as out starting point guard

I love IT, he's a great player but I do think he is more effective coming off the bench because he's definitely not a pure passing PG.

Too bad we lost Vasquez, he was really good at getting everyone involved. I thought it worked well him starting the games and then IT finishing them.
Gotta give IT his props. He did great passing and scoring efficiently. Great game and he is proving himself as the starting PG IMO. Just look at the numbers

That ninja Gay is so damn smooth. Love watching him drive to the rim, no homo. So graceful

Nice win last night :) . i honestly dont feel like the kings are done making moves.. playoffs here we come if not this year than next yeeeee!
Originally posted by sacniner:
Gotta give IT his props. He did great passing and scoring efficiently. Great game and he is proving himself as the starting PG IMO. Just look at the numbers

That ninja Gay is so damn smooth. Love watching him drive to the rim, no homo. So graceful

Rudy is so silky bruh
Dude is a boss
Originally posted by pdizo916:
WE WON, WOOT

Wonders never cease. The big question is, can they play like this consistently? One game in ten ain't going to get it done.
so no one is going to comment on the sign lady at all?

It's a great thing. Happy for her being recognized and the org as a whole
Pretty awesome

She is dope and we have great fans that are dedicated. After what she went through with the cancer, it makes it even more special.

On a different note, I'm kind of glad we have a road trip. Starting off with a softball in Charlotte. We gotta play better on the road and I think we will. I want to see a split.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
A dude I work with was telling me that Sign Lady and her family are a bunch of Douches. He told me this a couple years ago too. Said she thinks she's hot s**t and she's not really approachable. That's what he told me lol. I even brought her up again recently because of all the pub she's been getting lately and he was like "f**k that b***h." loool
[ Edited by Muggins on Dec 16, 2013 at 4:06 PM ]

Originally posted by Muggins:
A dude I work with was telling me that Sign Lady and her family are a bunch of Douches. He told me this a couple years ago too. Said she thinks she's hot s**t and she's not really approachable. That's what he told me lol. I even brought her up again recently because of all the pub she's been getting lately and he was like "f**k that b***h." loool

Damn... who knows man. She is just a regular person who is a hardcore fan. How the f**k is she "not approachable." LOL. Unless it got to her head. I'll save my judgement for when if she does that to me. Actually, now I want to know. I'll find her at the next game I'm at
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Muggins:

Damn... who knows man. She is just a regular person who is a hardcore fan. How the f**k is she "not approachable." LOL. Unless it got to her head. I'll save my judgement for when if she does that to me. Actually, now I want to know. I'll find her at the next game I'm at

Yeah he was basically saying it got to her head. I guess her daughter kinda plays bodyguard and tells people to gtf away from them lol.
I'm gonna tell her to make a sign of this dick
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I'm gonna tell her to make a sign of this dick

^ lol

I hesitate to open up the Isaiah thing again, but to still have people complaining about him after his 4 starts....I just don't get it. We're either just watching the game differently or you're judging him based on some previous ideas you developed.

To even think that having Greivis back would be better? Wow. Do you remember how slow we started those games? Isaiah was always bailing us out.

7.3 assists per game in 4 starts. That's with a 2 assist (29 point) game in Phoenix where his SG's went 2-for-13 and Cousins 5-for-16. Didn't even attempt a shot in the first quarter yesterday. This isn't a Brandon Jennings chucker shooting sub 40%. He's shooting 47% (!) on the season.

His scoring is a massively important part of this offense. Who exactly do you want him to keep setting up that he's apparently neglecting? Cousins is in the post, so Gay hasn't been shooting enough? McLemore (1 FG made in each of last four games)? Who?

Sorry. I'm lost.
[ Edited by SacRock14 on Dec 16, 2013 at 8:42 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone