LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m Sacramento will send John Salmons, Vasquez, Patterson and Hayes to the Raptors, sources tell Yahoo Sports.

HAHAHAHAHA WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice
We also get Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray.
Love that trade. Hopefully Gay doesn't pick up the player option but who knows. It's a lot of $ but if someone offers a longer term deal he may take it. At worst, one and a half years of gay and the team is better. A lot more athletic and better to watch
Cousins & Rudy Gay playing together? What could possibly go wrong?
Coach must like what he see from IT too let Vasquez go....
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Cousins & Rudy Gay playing together? What could possibly go wrong?

I hope gay doesn't stay a volume shooter in sac. I know in Toronto they probably needed that... If he does that here and Cuz doesn't get his touches, I don't know what would happen
prabbit is somewhere crying in his cereal
Boom !!
I love the deal. As soon as we found out it wasn't Isaiah, it was an immediate win.

We gave up nothing for 1.5 years of Rudy Gay. We finally handed the team to Isaiah Thomas. We finally rid ourselves of John Salmons. We got a guy you can actually call a small forward.

Michael Malone is no dummy. If Gay doesn't fall in line, he'll hear about it. But I think he'll adjust accordingly. Rudy can score the basketball, and if he buys into some team ball and picks his spots, I think he'll be just fine here.

Isaiah-McLemore-Gay-DWill-Cousins ... we're 5-13, time to have some fun.
good trade. now get rid of thorton's horrible contract and i'm happy.

Originally posted by SacRock14:
I love the deal. As soon as we found out it wasn't Isaiah, it was an immediate win.

We gave up nothing for 1.5 years of Rudy Gay. We finally handed the team to Isaiah Thomas. We finally rid ourselves of John Salmons. We got a guy you can actually call a small forward.

Michael Malone is no dummy. If Gay doesn't fall in line, he'll hear about it. But I think he'll adjust accordingly. Rudy can score the basketball, and if he buys into some team ball and picks his spots, I think he'll be just fine here.

Isaiah-McLemore-Gay-DWill-Cousins ... we're 5-13, time to have some fun.

Spot on. Young and uber athletic. This team is going to, at the very least, be super, super fun to watch. Great move IMO. I can't believe I never have to watch the stinky fish again. WAHOOOOOO!
some ppl on kingsfans.com are mad; they're f**king idiots. We got the best player in the trade and we gave up no one real valuable. (maybe vasquez) Rudy could opt out to pursue a bigger contract, but at least we would clear some space if he were to do that.
If nothing else the Kings will be more fun to watch. Whether they will be better remains to be seen but its worth the gamble
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
some ppl on kingsfans.com are mad; they're f**king idiots. We got the best player in the trade and we gave up no one real valuable. (maybe vasquez) Rudy could opt out to pursue a bigger contract, but at least we would clear some space if he were to do that.

Yeah and he probably won't opt out but that just means we could flip him next year if we need to. Next year he's a valuable expiring. Not saying we will trade him but that's big. We basically got Derrick Williams and Rudy Gay for Tyreke too btw.
BTW, what kind of players are Acey and Grey. ..?
Share 49ersWebzone