LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Lol salmons is useless

Game winner, son
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Man pre season or not this was a fun one

haha, that was awesome. Not sure I've ever jumped out of my seat for a preseason game.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
How do the Warriors look? Not watching and no one in Warriors thread

Was surprising that the Kings were still in it with the Warriors playing their starters, the Kings turning the ball over 25 times and Sac letting Curry run wild for long stretches. But can't take much from it, being preseason and all -- I thought the Warriors had some really good stretches on both ends, clamped down on us defensively and moved the ball really well.
John $almon$ for the mf win
srs, either someone needs to set up a webzone kings game
Originally posted by SacRock14:

haha, that was awesome. Not sure I've ever jumped out of my seat for a preseason game.

Me too man! I was yelling at my TV with excitement haha.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
That was a good finish! I DVR'd the last qtr and a half (had to go to bed) and the Kings were down by like 15 when I left off.

I really like Ben. I know he made some dumb mistakes but that is going to happen at this stage of his career. Dude hustles out there! Can't wait until he hits a huge three and Arco erupts.
Originally posted by Muggins:
That was a good finish! I DVR'd the last qtr and a half (had to go to bed) and the Kings were down by like 15 when I left off.

I really like Ben. I know he made some dumb mistakes but that is going to happen at this stage of his career. Dude hustles out there! Can't wait until he hits a huge three and Arco erupts.

you mean the sleep train arena.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Me too man! I was yelling at my TV with excitement haha.

Ha... me too. Got into it. I don't think I've ever been that into a preseason game. The pizza guy started playing really hard and tearing it up (even though he tried to do too much a couple of possesions) after the minor trash talk with Curry. Seriously, IT is that guy who you can never count out and is hard to replace. He just shows up and beats the odds usually. IMO, he is an ideal PG off of the bench if you need a spark. If he could distribute the ball better, I would want him to start. But, he is definitely a score first PG.

the dubs vs. kings are always friggin entertaining...and it pisses me off! lol

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

Man, I wish we could both be good at the same time. You guys are elite now, but when we were elite you guys were average and vice versa. It would be a fun Nor Cal rivalry if we were good at the same time... A playoff series or something.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Muggins:

you mean the sleep train arena.

I call it Sleep Train sometimes. I call it Arco sometimes. I never called it Power Balance.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

Man, I wish we could both be good at the same time. You guys are elite now, but when we were elite you guys were average and vice versa. It would be a fun Nor Cal rivalry if we were good at the same time... A playoff series or something.

I have a feeling it will be poppin' in the next few years.
If the Kings truly are following the Warriors blueprint, look for a revival season the season after next.

I am not expecting much this year nor next year either...
Originally posted by billbird2111:
If the Kings truly are following the Warriors blueprint, look for a revival season the season after next.

I am not expecting much this year nor next year either...

The real billbird! Lol
Share 49ersWebzone