There are 172 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
CARL LANDRY TO UNDERGO SURGERY

SACRAMENTO, CA ---- A recent MRI taken at Kaiser Permanente revealed that Sacramento Kings forward Carl Landry suffered a tear in his left hip flexor (rectus femoris) during a recent training camp practice. Surgery to repair the injury has been scheduled for Tuesday morning and will be performed by Dr. William Meyers in Philadelphia. Landry is expected to miss approximately three to four months of action.

A six-year NBA veteran in his second stint with the Kings, Landry is averaging 11.9 ppg (.536 FG%, .784 FT%) and 5.3 rpg in 389 career contests.

Well f**k
Originally posted by Muggins:
I was on the Kings website the other day looking at buying a shirt and a hat.. anyway, I noticed they are opening a new Kings Store in Folsom on Oct 30th and I know they just opened a new store somewhere downtown. Again, good move by Vivek.

Yup... downtown plaza. Palladio in Folsom and Fountains in Roseville. They are opening one in El Dorado Hills also. Gettng the suburbs who have more money back on board.

SACRAMENTO, CA ---- A recent MRI taken at Kaiser Permanente revealed that Sacramento Kings forward Carl Landry suffered a tear in his left hip flexor (rectus femoris) during a recent training camp practice. Surgery to repair the injury has been scheduled for Tuesday morning and will be performed by Dr. William Meyers in Philadelphia. Landry is expected to miss approximately three to four months of action.

A six-year NBA veteran in his second stint with the Kings, Landry is averaging 11.9 ppg (.536 FG%, .784 FT%) and 5.3 rpg in 389 career contests.

Well f**k

Dammit! That's big! He is a vet that knows his role and how to play. Good off of the bench or can start if needed.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

Well f**k

Dammit! That's big! He is a vet that knows his role and how to play. Good off of the bench or can start if needed.

Yep and what's his face the Prince dude (I'm not even going to try to spell his name) has been having knee issues. And Vasquez has been having ankle issues.
Why couldn't it have been Hayes instead of Landry?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Why couldn't it have been Hayes instead of Landry?

Lol... Hayes and Salmons will NEVER get hurt.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Kings/Clippers is indeed on League Pass for free right now.

Boogie tore it up
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

Boogie tore it up

Yeah he did but the Clippers also put their D-League team out there.

Boogie still looking very composed to me thus far. Noticing a lot of times he'll pat himself on the chest and be like "my bad" when he does something dumb. Also noticed him put his arm up quickly after he's called for a foul basically saying "got me. yep right here". Then on a dead ball he goes up to the ref to tell him that was a bad call lol. That's the way a professional does things. I like it.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
David Bienick ‏@kcrabienick29m
New Sac #arena group forms. Voters for a Fair Arena Deal says not affiliated with #STOP, but will help gather petition signatures. #sackings

David Bienick ‏@kcrabienick26mVoters for a Fair Arena Deal says it has $10k, will use paid & volunteer sig gatherers. #VFAD says its pro arena but wants new funding plan.

Dave

lol wonder if VFAD got that 10k from Hansen. These people are pretty much the same as STOP, led by STOP's old spokesman Tab Berg. They're all shady as f**k.

Our squad has been looking good though!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
lol wonder if VFAD got that 10k from Hansen. These people are pretty much the same as STOP, led by STOP's old spokesman Tab Berg. They're all shady as f**k.

Our squad has been looking good though!

I read that its the non-union construction groups. They were pissed after the announcement that the arena construction jobs will be all union... I guess the city and ownership felt it was more important to have union support than these guys.

Funny, when these groups thought they were going to get work from the arena they were touting how awesome of a project and investment it is for the city. But, now, all of a sudden its a bad investment and "while they support an arena, they want the city to get a better deal." Sure, thats so sincere.
Nice to see WtW back
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Nice to see WtW back

thanks marsh brah
Any of you dudes want to go to the game tonight?

I've got free extra tickets, lower level. Sorry for the late notice but PM me in the next hour or so.
Share 49ersWebzone