There are 178 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Dave is becoming a huge kings fan I'm sure just waiting for muggins to show up at an event so he can have a beer with him

I cannot wait for his return.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Dave is becoming a huge kings fan I'm sure just waiting for muggins to show up at an event so he can have a beer with him

I cannot wait for his return.

Yeah can't wait.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Vivek just posted this pic on his twitter. The court for the scrimmage tomorrow.

Damn. That's cool
^^ pretty tight I must say
I'll be out of town.
That's such a sick picture
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Live stream of the scrimmage
that game's tonight?

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
that game's tonight?

No. They are scrimmaging outdoors in Downtown Sac right now. They play at Arco tomorrow night.
YungPotato
Scrimmage was cool. I love this PR movement by new ownership because it was GREATLY needed and they are doing all the right things. To get this close to the team for free and get all of the giveaways is awesome. This community needed to reconnect with the team after the scumbags f**ked everything up. How can you not love this new ownership group? I know the Kings will probably be a lottery team (and of course not get a high pick ) but its easy to support this team even if you're a casual fan.

First game at Arco tonight. I have tix but may not be able to make it. Looking forward to seeing the improvements made at Arco. At least we know the potholes in the parking lot are fixed. I almost sprained my ankle a few times while drunk and walking through that place.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I was on the Kings website the other day looking at buying a shirt and a hat.. anyway, I noticed they are opening a new Kings Store in Folsom on Oct 30th and I know they just opened a new store somewhere downtown. Again, good move by Vivek.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Anyone know if League Pass is free during the preseason? That's the only channel the game tonight is listed on.
Share 49ersWebzone