204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
stupidest move this franchise could have made. Now he got paid just get ready for him to mail it in. Kings gonna king, lol

updated kings fan list:

susweel

I do want them to do well they are the local team but extending a basket case like cousins is just dumb.

We could trade him if needed. Someone will take him on.

There are probably around 25 other teams that would take DMC and his contract lol

just see how this plays out.

I'm usually always right about sports stuff. just like when I said Alex would never get his job back.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
just see how this plays out.

I'm usually always right about sports stuff. just like when I said Alex would never get his job back.

MadDog stole your password?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Kevin Martin is on the Timberwolves now? lol I think I just heard that.
[ Edited by Muggins on Sep 27, 2013 at 6:29 PM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
Still hate this team

For what? This team has done nothing great at all.....
There is a Laker Fan at my work who hates Nor Cal. I have no idea why he's here. But lol this dude thinks he Kobe. He wears the arm sleeve and everything lol. After we beat the Saints a few years ago he deleted me off Facebook because he was so mad.

Sounds like Garcia.
The Cousins deal was inevitable.

I'm as critical as anyone, but it had to happen, and it's actually a good deal for us. If we let him hit free agency, a dozen teams would have thrown offers at him and we'd have to match. This is far less messy. He sees the commitment, and four years is not a death sentence. He's easily worth it provided he doesn't implode.

We've done everything we can for DMC this summer -- fully supported him from the beginning of the new ownership/management, extended his contract, and brought in a mentor that he has to respect. I'm glad we finally took steps to support him...we've done everything right by him.

It's up to DMC now.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Sacramento Kings ‏@SacramentoKings2m
3 days until Chuck Hayes & the Kings tip-off Training Camp! -

lol wtf

lol wtf

lmao why chuck hayes
Chuck Hayes smh
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SacRock14:
The Cousins deal was inevitable.

I'm as critical as anyone, but it had to happen, and it's actually a good deal for us. If we let him hit free agency, a dozen teams would have thrown offers at him and we'd have to match. This is far less messy. He sees the commitment, and four years is not a death sentence. He's easily worth it provided he doesn't implode.

We've done everything we can for DMC this summer -- fully supported him from the beginning of the new ownership/management, extended his contract, and brought in a mentor that he has to respect. I'm glad we finally took steps to support him...we've done everything right by him.

It's up to DMC now.

It was the right move. If it doesn't work out...you can trade him to a veteran team who can control him.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Kings asking the Fans for their input on the new ESC.

Short Survey Here
So apparently there were leaking holes the sleep train arena's roof...

Tony Bizjak of the Sacramento Bee got a tour and rundown of Sleep Train Arena as it undergoes some preseason renovation. Bizjak estimates that the Kings' new ownership group has invested at least $1 million in repairing and improving a building it hopes to replace in three years. Among those improvements: plugging the leaks in the roof, adding 90 new wi-fi nodes, filling potholes in the parking lot, building two new VIP lounges and ...

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2013/9/28/4779828/sleep-train-arena-renovations-sacramento-kings
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Yeah Arco has been leaking for years dude. Even before the Maloofs owned the team.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
^ check out the last note in this short piece on Gregg Lukenbill. http://blogs.sacbee.com/sac_history_happenings/2011/10/in-historys-spotlight-gregg-lukenbill.html
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

lol wtf

lmao why chuck hayes

lol he's pretty much worthless
Share 49ersWebzone