• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Salmons will be back...

he always comes back lol

lol I was actually thinking that.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
So this means, at least for now, that we will be seeing a lot more of Jimmer and or Ray Mac. Marsh should be excited about the possibility of more Jimmer lol
Originally posted by Muggins:
So this means, at least for now, that we will be seeing a lot more of Jimmer and or Ray Mac. Marsh should be excited about the possibility of more Jimmer lol

#FreeRayMac
Originally posted by Muggins:

Lol

#f**kJIMMER
So who's our PF? I heard rumors of Gay being a stretch 4.
Originally posted by highway49:
BTW, what kind of players are Acey and Grey. ..?

Neither are major contributors. But Acy is a hustle/defense guy in the mold of Michael Smith (The Animal). Gray is a big body that we didn't really have on the bench.
Acy and gray are nice pickups for us too. I liked Vasquez and PPat but Gay is a legit SF that we've all on here have been discussing getting for years.

We will be fun to watch.

Will there be enough balls to go around now that IT is starting? I hope Ray Mac gets so play time now that dude looked legit in the offseason
stoked about the trade

its like a video game trade kinda lol

• MuggD
  • Veteran
I read somewhere earlier(I forget where, I think it was at the kings' real gm board) from a Toronto fan saying Gay has gotten fat and barely has any hops now. Lol I don't think anyone commented on his post but it stuck with me. I haven't seen dude this year... Is he heavier? I know he's been shooting poorly this year though.
I doubt that's true
Or it's just a butt hurt fan mad cause they aren't winning much
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Dec 8, 2013 at 11:15 PM ]
i still see that people hated this trade. I just don't understand them.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

If anything it will give us a lot lf cap room in a year.

What I'm confused is though is this us trying to make a run? Or are we still going for that top draft pick? I don't know but I'm super excited to see this team play and the future moves we will make
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

If anything it will give us a lot lf cap room in a year.

What I'm confused is though is this us trying to make a run? Or are we still going for that top draft pick? I don't know but I'm super excited to see this team play and the future moves we will make

knowing our luck, we will NEVER land a top draft pick so we minds well try to get better now. The Front Office MO is to get better NOW and let the ping pong balls fall where they may. I think Paul George was a tenth pick a few years back or something.
Share 49ersWebzone