There are 210 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Lol typical dmc, puts up a 20 point and 20 rebound game and does this

"@JDJohnDickinson: Bad look for DeMarcus Cousins clearly walking over & preventing Isaiah Thomas from shaking hands w/#Clippers players walking off court."

"@JDJohnDickinson: Chris Paul on DeMarcus Cousins preventing Thomas from shaking his hand: "He young man. He don't know better. He needs some guidance""

f**k that. I don't want to be friends. I'm with Boogie.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
WOW, TWO BACK TO BACK HORRIBLE CALLS.

That cousin "travel" was a foul on griffin and THERE'S NO WAY JT FOULED GRIFFIN on the next play. That was really bogus. These refs should be ashamed of themselves. I don't know why these morons have a job in the first place.....

Come to think about it, this atrocious phantom foul call may have spotted the two pointed needed for a clippers win. IF that was the case, then the refs should really be held accountable for that call.

The officiating has been better than last decade's, but making that call was inexcusable and should be punished.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Nov 23, 2013 at 4:08 PM ]
Originally posted by Muggins:

I don't hate him at all lol I think he's funny
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

I don't hate him at all lol I think he's funny

I think it's the next LEVEL Get aboard or STFU

"@JDJohnDickinson: Bad look for DeMarcus Cousins clearly walking over & preventing Isaiah Thomas from shaking hands w/#Clippers players walking off court."

"@JDJohnDickinson: Chris Paul on DeMarcus Cousins preventing Thomas from shaking his hand: "He young man. He don't know better. He needs some guidance""

For real. I think the Clippers are the most hated team right now for me. Bunch of punks.

And DeMarcus' attitude has been just fine all season. His blowups are far less frequent. And on the court, he's working his ass off.

Same, Clips played pretty dirty and we should have won. No need to be friends with a rival.

Nvm
[ Edited by sacniner on Nov 23, 2013 at 11:21 PM ]
I love cousins
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I love cousins

me too, he's tired of everyone being so friendly. (For example Durant/LEbron)
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol

[ Edited by Muggins on Nov 24, 2013 at 8:57 AM ]

• MuggD
  • Veteran

lol

That was awesome! Hahha f**k soft ass nba players
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol I love how Paul is still walking with his hand out. lol f**k your hand Paul.
lol I love how Paul is still walking with his hand out. lol f**k your hand Paul.

This. And lol at Salmons. Dude is all "uh what, no one wants to high five me anyway so it's chill"
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Nov 24, 2013 at 10:07 AM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone