LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 294 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Watching Drummond play makes me wonder how Cousins and Drummond together would have done for this team. Passing on Drummond ( not to mention Lillard or Barnes) was such a big mistake. They could have been a force on the boards.

There are so many players a lot of teams can look back on and dream. Hindsight is 20/20. When the Kings drafted T Rob everyone but me thought we had a steal.

No s**t? Really? I never knew that hindsight is 20-20. Good for you though that you were the only person on the universe that thought TRob wasnt a steal.

My point was............. the Kings might have really been a force upfront with Drummond and Cousins. Two athletic big man like that would have given them something that very few teams would have been able to match.
No s**t? Really? I never knew that hindsight is 20-20. Good for you though that you were the only person on the universe that thought TRob wasnt a steal.

My point was............. the Kings might have really been a force upfront with Drummond and Cousins. Two athletic big man like that would have given them something that very few teams would have been able to match.

Lillard and McLemore could've been an awesome back court to watch.
If you actually watch Drummond play he is f**king awful I don't care how good people think he might be he has terrible fundamentals and sucks IMO lol
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Nov 18, 2013 at 9:43 PM ]
Watching Drummond play makes me wonder how Cousins and Drummond together would have done for this team. Passing on Drummond ( not to mention Lillard or Barnes) was such a big mistake. They could have been a force on the boards.

There are so many players a lot of teams can look back on and dream. Hindsight is 20/20. When the Kings drafted T Rob everyone but me thought we had a steal.

Relax old a hole... These guys are right about you

My point is that it's easy to start throwing out names of guys who would have been a force together. How about deandre Jordan and Cousins? Or if the Kings selected Granger. Granger and Cousins. See how easy it is?
Originally posted by marshniners24:
If you actually watch Drummond play he is f**king awful I don't care how good people think he might be he has terrible fundamentals and sucks IMO lol

Still getting better... But I don't think he'll ever develop the goods on offense like a post game. He may be like a deandre Jordan type which ain't bad

Still getting better... But I don't think he'll ever develop the goods on offense like a post game. He may be like a deandre Jordan type which ain't bad

I know.. But as a white fundamentally sound basketball player I hate watching him play. It irritates the crap out of me lol.

And he shoots like 30% from the charity stripe

Relax old a hole... These guys are right about you

My point is that it's easy to start throwing out names of guys who would have been a force together. How about deandre Jordan and Cousins? Or if the Kings selected Granger. Granger and Cousins. See how easy it is?

Whether I am older or younger than you has no bearing on this conversation. So why dont you just STFU on the age reference. Being older than you simply means I likely seen and experienced a lot more than you have. Thats about it.

And yes.. of course you can go back and look at drafts and what might have been. Its part of the fun and something that you should be used to as a Kings fan. You really could look back at every draft the Kings have had in the past 30 years and make an argument that they should have take someone else.
I know.. But as a white fundamentally sound basketball player I hate watching him play. It irritates the crap out of me lol.

Lol! You must have hated Mad Dog Madsen then

One of the best things about Cousins is his foul shooting. Any time you can get a big who can shoot free throws its extra awesome. You have to assume that they'll go to the line quite a bit if they are an offensive threat.

I was a big Drummond hater when he came out in the draft and didnt want the Warriors to take him. Pete, on the other hand, who knows basketball as well as anyone in the WZ, thought he should be the 2nd player picked in the draft. I said no way.. please get Harrison Barnes. Well, having watched Drummond this year I see the upside that Pete was talking about. He plays good defense and is a monster on the boards.

I agree that he is not even a good offensive player yet. That will improve. You can be a great player in the league while being a terrible FT shooter and have mediocre offensive moves. See Dwight Howard and Dennis Rodman.
I know I'm just hating on him. He couldn't stop cousins down low though. But not many people can

I know I'm just hating on him. He couldn't stop cousins down low though. But not many people can

No doubt. Cousins is way more talented as an overall player. If Cousins get his head together and plays hard every single night he really could be the best Center in the league as no other player has his complete skills. Drummond will never be that skilled thats for sure.

No doubt. Cousins is way more talented as an overall player. If Cousins get his head together and plays hard every single night he really could be the best Center in the league as no other player has his complete skills. Drummond will never be that skilled thats for sure.

See you can be such an a*****e but then you just come back with the nicest comeback of all time

You know how to get to my heart
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Nov 19, 2013 at 9:43 AM ]

See you can be such an a*****e but then you just come back with the nicest comeback of all time

Sounds like what my wife says.

teh gay!!!!!

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2013/11/19/5121364/derrick-williams-trade-rumors-kings-timberwolves
Share 49ersWebzone