There are 170 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I like the
Vasquez/Mclemore combo

It/Thornton off the bench...that's nuts. We'll have the best bench...if only we had the best starters....

Vasquez/Mclemore/outlaw/ppat/cuz

Outlaw as the starting 3.

Dude's been kinda ballin this preseason haha. Well from the games I saw he has been doing pretty well anyway. Better than Salmons.

This! And he has length and is a good weak side rim defender. Perfect fit for out 4 and 5.

He's a pretty good 3 point shooter too
Here's JUST Ben's highlights from last night.

That was beautiful to see. I would like to see him start, but even if he doesn't there will be games where he plays more minutes than Thornton early on.

The PG battle is interesting also. I have only seen Vasquez play in preseason once, and I was impressed. I think he should start because he is looking to get others involved, and this team has sorely lacked that over the years. Also, IT is a nice spark plug and brings good bench energy. It would be nice to have IT and Thornton off of the bench. Also, JT is nice off of the bench.

And as weird as it sounds, from what we've seen in preseason Outlaw is our best option for three. No matter who starts out of the three options, it'll be a weak spot for us... its been that way ever since the crazy guy left.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
News10 just got a hold of pics of what could be renderings of the new Arena. Looked pretty cray. I just saw the story on the news but I'm sure I'll have the pics in a bit.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Here's a link to their little pics.

The story on TV was pretty good and described what we were looking at. At one point they said they will use our Delta Breeze as the cooling system lol.

And I don't even know that those pics are even the same Arena, could be multiple options being shown.
[ Edited by Muggins on Oct 21, 2013 at 5:16 PM ]
Lol damn
Are those trees on top of the arena?
btw, i like the old arena drawings better.
A state park on top if the arena lmao
That open air concept sounds dope. We can all rest assure that the front office group we have now will not f**k this up. The arena will be amazing. A lot of the ownership group made their fortune from technology, so you know the place will be technologically advanced. And, these guys want a really innovative arena that is different than the rest of the NBA. That is where the open air concept comes into play. When the weather gets nice, into the spring, it would be cool to play a game with the glass opened and a nice breeze coming in.

That SCREAMS "gay"

Originally posted by pdizo916:

That SCREAMS "gay"

Oh ya? What if they held concerts up their before and after games to a select few fans, and they had music, volleyball, beer, etc, with chics in Kings bikini's.

Its only ghey if your mind can't imagine the possibilities.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

That SCREAMS "gay"

Oh ya? What if they held concerts up their before and after games to a select few fans, and they had music, volleyball, beer, etc, with chics in Kings bikini's.

Its only ghey if your mind can't imagine the possibilities.

aint gon' happen. I really hope they don't go with that design.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol stop with the sad face bro. Whatever they do will be pimp as f**k I'm sure. I'm pretty sure those are just some of the submissions that were made to them. Last I heard Vivek had 12 submitted to him and he rejected them all.

Anyway.. Brendan Malone stepped down today. That kinda sucks since he has so much knowledge.
lol stop with the sad face bro. Whatever they do will be pimp as f**k I'm sure. I'm pretty sure those are just some of the submissions that were made to them. Last I heard Vivek had 12 submitted to him and he rejected them all.

Anyway.. Brendan Malone stepped down today. That kinda sucks since he has so much knowledge.

Agreed. Whatever they do it's gonna be sick as f**k and either way we will still have the team in sac so there's that.
Who is going to opening night? Stern will be in attendance... Its going to be a big event. Can't wait
Share 49ersWebzone