There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2015 Sacramento Kings -Offseason- Thread

Str layout is so garbage it's not even worth attempting to use lol

KF sucks

This thread might not have the best discussions about the kings but I love all of you dudes and we've all went through this together so it's all the kings talk I need
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,647
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Str layout is so garbage it's not even worth attempting to use lol

KF sucks

This thread might not have the best discussions about the kings but I love all of you dudes and we've all went through this together so it's all the kings talk I need

Word.
Sacramento Kings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,647
NBATV says the Kings at Warriors game tonight is on their channel at 7:30. Kind of skeptical about that for some reason.
Originally posted by Muggins:
NBATV says the Kings at Warriors game tonight is on their channel at 7:30. Kind of skeptical about that for some reason.
Sac Bee sez the same thing this morning.

Dunno if we, in Sac, will get to see the Warriors broadcast on CSN. I hope so, cuz I'm not sure I get NBATV. (I may have to sign up for it tonight, just to see the game.)
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,647
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by Muggins:
NBATV says the Kings at Warriors game tonight is on their channel at 7:30. Kind of skeptical about that for some reason.
Sac Bee sez the same thing this morning.

Dunno if we, in Sac, will get to see the Warriors broadcast on CSN. I hope so, cuz I'm not sure I get NBATV. (I may have to sign up for it tonight, just to see the game.)

Yeah I'm pretty sure we will not get the Warriors broadcast (and it's not listed in my guide as usual because this is Kings territory.) I'm about 75/25 confident the game will air on NBATV though.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,647
It must be on NBATV in Sac for sure. The Kings are even mentioning it being on there.


  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,647
Originally posted by 9erReign:


lol the beginning of that was hilarious. Kings fans running away from the Maloofs.
That was dumb
Originally posted by marshniners24:
That was dumb

They dont know s**t about the Kings and I don't blame them. Dude can't even pronounce our beloved owners' name.

We will get that 8th seed. Write that s**t down.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
That was dumb

They dont know s**t about the Kings and I don't blame them. Dude can't even pronounce our beloved owners' name.

We will get that 8th seed. Write that s**t down.

BOOM
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,647
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
That was dumb

They dont know s**t about the Kings and I don't blame them. Dude can't even pronounce our beloved owners' name.

We will get that 8th seed. Write that s**t down.

I do sort of like Bill Simmons. I have for a long time, he's a funny dude but he's terrible at anything Kings. He's a Boston everything honk. He does a podcast usually every monday that has Cousin Sal on it (Jimmy Kimmel's cousin) and that is pretty funny/interesting. It's mostly NFL talk.
I like Simmons but he doesn't know jack about the kings.
Game time bros I'm excited
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,647
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I like Simmons but he doesn't know jack about the kings.
Game time bros I'm excited