There are 175 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol not 0430. No way lmao. But yeah they said he was the first in the gym and showed a clip of him at 4PM.

LOL! I thought he meant am! I was really, really surprised. I figured DMC was pulling an all nighter from the club the previous night

Lol it could be am. maybe he was at 24 hour fitness with Dave and just decided to ball out while he was there
so if we don't end up getting Greg Oden, it seems PDA still wants to address the backup C position. I'm glad he's not happy with Chuck Hayes.

Also Mozgoff signed back with Denver for a 3yr deal.

So guys, how about bringing back Cole Aldrich? I thought he gave great energy and was productive when given the opportunity.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
so if we don't end up getting Greg Oden, it seems PDA still wants to address the backup C position. I'm glad he's not happy with Chuck Hayes.

Also Mozgoff signed back with Denver for a 3yr deal.

So guys, how about bringing back Cole Aldrich? I thought he gave great energy and was productive when given the opportunity.

I really liked Cole Aldrich as well. Luckily I'm not some basketball GM because I would have locked him up a long time ago lol.
Aldrich is alright and he's solid at everything. But I don't think he would be my ideal back up C for this team
I'm actually content with our current big man rotation. How many minutes do we have to go around?

Start DMC and P-Pat.
JT can play 5 off the bench.
Landry covers the 4.
And Hayes is the extra guy to mop up.

Unless you're bringing in a difference maker, I say why bother.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
I'm actually content with our current big man rotation. How many minutes do we have to go around?

Start DMC and P-Pat.
Landry covers the 4.

well I would guess the way PDA sees it, is Hayes is a waste and is expensive/overpaid while Cole they can continue to develop as the 5th big and save at least half the $
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Jul 30, 2013 at 6:30 AM ]

Start DMC and P-Pat.
Landry covers the 4.

well I would guess the way PDA sees it, is Hayes is a waste and is expensive/overpaid while Cole they can continue to develop as the 5th big and save at least half the $

How do you get rid of Hayes though? If you can find a taker for the $11.6 mill due to Hayes over the next 2 years, then by all means, bring Cole back as the 5th big.

Chuck is definitely overpaid. But he does serve a purpose (great post defender) and can be of use on some nights. As a 5th big man, he's fine (not considering his contract).

Start DMC and P-Pat.
Landry covers the 4.

How do you get rid of Hayes though? If you can find a taker for the $11.6 mill due to Hayes over the next 2 years, then by all means, bring Cole back as the 5th big.

Chuck is definitely overpaid. But he does serve a purpose (great post defender) and can be of use on some nights. As a 5th big man, he's fine (not considering his contract).

so why wasn't Hayes able to be amnestied this year??

Start DMC and P-Pat.
Landry covers the 4.

cuz the kings f**kin suck thats why
Originally posted by valrod33:

Start DMC and P-Pat.
Landry covers the 4.

ahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahha

God dude your so cool, sign my refrigerator.

• MuggD
  • Veteran

Start DMC and P-Pat.
Landry covers the 4.

I could be wrong but I think he was signed after the Amnesty rule came into effect.. or something like that.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
double post
[ Edited by Muggins on Jul 30, 2013 at 12:19 PM ]

+1
Originally posted by marshniners24:

+1

cute marsh. when you two getting married?
Originally posted by marshniners24:

+1

cute marsh. when you two getting married?

Whenever dobos mom agrees
Share 49ersWebzone