13 wins next year. BOOK IT

You think we hit 13? That's pushing it
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by valrod33:
13 wins next year. BOOK IT

You think we hit 13? That's pushing it

lol
Originally posted by Muggins:
It's too hard to find newer posts. I like to read, leave for a while and come back and pick up where I left off. Over there it's a pain in the ass to locate s**t.

If you have an account each time you come back new posts are a different color than old posts...
Who is this SF? I don't know s**t about him, so this is ignorant talk but it sounds like another s**tty SF. WTF is this? Can someone provide me positive news on this?
On twitter I'm reading the Kings are frontrunners for Monta... on a three year deal
Originally posted by sacniner:
Who is this SF? I don't know s**t about him, so this is ignorant talk but it sounds like another s**tty SF. WTF is this? Can someone provide me positive news on this?

It's not a great fit but it is a good pick up. He plays very good defense and right now is the best SF on our roster. Good size at 6'8 and is a team guy.
On twitter I'm reading the Kings are frontrunners for Monta... on a three year deal

Damnit I was hoping this would take us out of the running as LRMAM is owed like 5 mil. But maybe that means we amnesty salmons? Hmm
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

It's not a great fit but it is a good pick up. He plays very good defense and right now is the best SF on our roster. Good size at 6'8 and is a team guy.

Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave13m
"@Aykis16: He can be the guy the Kings had hoped J. Johnson would be, except without thinking he's an offensive stud" Or Sonics gear
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
Originally posted by Muggins:
It's too hard to find newer posts. I like to read, leave for a while and come back and pick up where I left off. Over there it's a pain in the ass to locate s**t.

If you have an account each time you come back new posts are a different color than old posts...

Yeah but a post from 5 minutes ago could be near the middle of the thread and a post right now might be at the the top and then a post after that might show up at the bottom. Also when a new post pops up it moves the thread in real time, so you have to adjust your reading on the fly like in a chat room. Just a pain in the ass. I still go there though, I just can't follow all the posts because of that crap.
[ Edited by Muggins on Jul 9, 2013 at 3:00 PM ]
Chris Sheridan called him a top 5 defender in the league

Damnit I was hoping this would take us out of the running as LRMAM is owed like 5 mil. But maybe that means we amnesty salmons? Hmm

We would have to amnesty Salmons and/or make some trades I think... who knows, I think its far fetched still. Twitter always has a new rumor or frontrunner. Its usually BS
Chris Sheridan called him a top 5 defender in the league

Nice. I still have nightmares from opposing players literally walking into the lane for an uncontested layup. A hippoty hop to the Barber Shop
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Well this dude really likes playing defense

awesome acquisition for you guys. Mbah a Moute is a stud on defense.
Solidifies Patterson as a starter lol

Vasquez
Mclemore
Luc Richard
Patterson
Cousins

29 wins
Share 49ersWebzone