LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran

Well, all I know is having him and Vlade really together again should at least make us attractive to some foreign players.
I am intrigued by the Kings. They will be one of the most interesting teams to watch early in the season.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
I am intrigued by the Kings. They will be one of the most interesting teams to watch early in the season.

What's your squad?

There is a general excitement about this team in Sacramento for the first time in a long time. Probably since the Ron Artest days. We just hope for no major injuries and no major meltdowns from the players. We have several quality vets now that should really help in that regard.
Originally posted by Muggins:

What's your squad?

There is a general excitement about this team in Sacramento for the first time in a long time. Probably since the Ron Artest days. We just hope for no major injuries and no major meltdowns from the players. We have several quality vets now that should really help in that regard.

I'm very excited I see them as the most improved team in the division and one of the most improved in west.

What's your squad?

I live in Manteca, so the Kings are the team out here. But I was raised in the South Bay Area (Cupertino) and am a Warriors fan, always have been. But I have many good friends in this area that are die hard Kings fans. And considering that in my area CSN only broadcasts the Kings games, it would be good for me if they put a better product on the court ... lol.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
What doesn't make sense to me, is why didn't the Pelicans hang on to him?

Reportedly, he liked his playing time chances here over New Orleans, and we offered more guaranteed money.

that's weird, we have 3 PGs and 3 SGs. It's not like there's a huge hole.

Both Rondo and Collison are know to get injured. I wouldn't be surprised if we add Andre Miller at some point too.

well I was thinking Stockton as the #3 PG, unless they think he needs more PT in Reno
Sign the whole 2002 team to the front office
Originally posted by Zachary:

Horrible idea. They'll never get passed the conference finals.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Zachary:

Horrible idea. They'll never get passed the conference finals.

At least they'd be in the playoffs though
We cut Moreland today

• MuggD
  • Veteran
We cut Moreland today

Saw that.

And Andre Miller signed with the TWolves. I wanted him back.
We cut Moreland today

I don't think he'd be on the team anyways.
I saw we are hiring a female assistant coach.
Kings' fans are funny... so into the team. So many people I've spoken to are legitimately upset about Moreland. Like he's good or something lol. Hopefully he can work hard and be a very end of the bench guy. That's his ceiling.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Kings' fans are funny... so into the team. So many people I've spoken to are legitimately upset about Moreland. Like he's good or something lol. Hopefully he can work hard and be a very end of the bench guy. That's his ceiling.

yeah agreed, but it's not like he really got much of a chance here.
Share 49ersWebzone