LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol ok

Dude, I want to be happy but how many times have we gotten crushed. You know how I am with this s**t lol

I suppose it's a tad concerning that the judge put it off until tuesday. Especially when STOP's own lawyer basically said this s**t is over and asked the judge to just end it now... but the judge said nah, tuesday.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Oh btw I haven't heard anything on Jason Terry. Are we waiving him or is he going to play for us?
Oh btw I haven't heard anything on Jason Terry. Are we waiving him or is he going to play for us?

Sounds like he'll be playing

I thought he was gonna play but Jason jones tweeted something that made me think otherwise
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Malone: Terry will not join Kings this season

Damn for some reason I just wanted to see Terry play just a little bit. Wanted to see the Jet in a Kings uniform.
Dang, me too f*ggins
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Dang, me too f*ggins

A monkey jacking off

I can die in peace now
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Youre welcum.

f*ggit
Youre welcum.

f*ggit

Eye luv u u make me happy

• MuggD
  • Veteran
I wonder if there are people that stumble upon this thread and are horrified by some of our posts lol
[ Edited by Muggins on Feb 21, 2014 at 10:47 PM ]
I wonder if there are people that stumble upon this thread and are horrified by some of our posts lol

HAHAH oh god. I bet lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
IT to DWill gonna be dunk of the night.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

If we had a good to very good PF we'd be in the playoffs. Fact.
Assuming McLemore is just slow to adjust to the NBA game and will improve a lot I'm stoked for the future of this team.
Share 49ersWebzone