LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 305 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Just realized Terry is only 31. Thought he was like 35. Always like Terry going back to his Hawks days.. reminded me of Bobby Jackson. And also, Evans as much of a psycho he is he really is one of those dudes that you like when he's on your team but hate otherwise. I always kinda wished he could be on the Kings.. several years ago anyway.

I hope we don't just give Jimmer away.
Came in once my phone alerted me to this. Glad we let Marcus go, and a decent return. Terry plays very well sometimes, but plays way older than he is. I am excited for Evans in this lineup.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
Just realized Terry is only 31.

Oh and he is not 31. I saw that he was 31 in the initial report but he's actually older than me. He's 36. f**k lol
Just realized Terry is only 31.

Oh and he is not 31. I saw that he was 31 in the initial report but he's actually older than me. He's 36. f**k lol

LOL
Originally posted by GameOver:
The Sacramento Kings and Brooklyn Nets have agreed to a trade of Jason Terry and Reggie Evans for Marcus Thornton.

Thornton has fallen in the Kings' rotation, while the Nets could use an individual scorer in the backcourt.

The Nets preferred acquiring Jarrett Jack, but were unable to find a third team to take on Terry in those scenarios.

Another one bites the dust. Will there be any original Kings left after the season is over?
Hopefully we trade Jimmer and Thompson next lol
Apparently we've spoke to the Cavs about Luol Deng. Doubt anything comes from it.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Apparently we've spoke to the Cavs about Luol Deng. Doubt anything comes from it.

Ew
Nice trade! A lot of my Kings fans friends get too attached to players. We suck. And we need to get rid of the players on our roster that have been around while we've sucked. We need to hopefully move JT next.

Loving this front office so far. Reggie Evans and Acy? Shiiiit, we got some bangers now.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Championship

• MuggD
  • Veteran
lulz

Lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

btw that dude is a hella funny standup
I saw CD retweet that. Lold
What's up dudes...

Hoping we flip Evans in another trade. Big man overload and I prefer Acy anyway. But I guess Terry could be serviceable. If nothing else, he's at least a respected veteran who can mentor.

Plus the deal saves us money next year and breaks up Thornton's deal into easier to move chunks.

What's next?
Share 49ersWebzone