There are 230 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Thompson or Thornton for Jarret Jack?

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2014/2/18/5422794/kings-cavs-trade-rumor-jarrett-jack-marcus-thornton-jason-thompson

I like this idea very much.

The only problem would be that it would give us 4 Point Guards.

IT, Jack, and Jimmer or Ray

Would rather have us trade Thornton than JT.

I like it too and would definitely prefer giving up Thornton. Didn't Jack ball out for the Warriors last year?
[ Edited by btthepunk on Feb 18, 2014 at 11:30 AM ]
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Thompson or Thornton for Jarret Jack?

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2014/2/18/5422794/kings-cavs-trade-rumor-jarrett-jack-marcus-thornton-jason-thompson

I like this idea very much.

The only problem would be that it would give us 4 Point Guards.

IT, Jack, and Jimmer or Ray

Would rather have us trade Thornton than JT.

I like it too and would definitely prefer giving up Thornton. Didn't Jack ball out for the Warriors last year.

he did, I would def take Jack over Andre Miller
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I remember when Jarret Jack was on the Raptors with Bosh and Bosh was about to be a free agent... At Arco fans were yelling at Bosh to come sign with Sacramento and Jack was saying he aint gonna come play in this s**tty town and other s**t like that. f**k that guy.
Originally posted by Muggins:
I remember when Jarret Jack was on the Raptors with Bosh and Bosh was about to be a free agent... At Arco fans were yelling at Bosh to come sign with Sacramento and Jack was saying he aint gonna come play in this s**tty town and other s**t like that. f**k that guy.

LOL that's awesome
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m Sacramento and Brooklyn discussing a deal centered on Marcus Thornton for Jason Terry and Reggie Evans, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
Lets jut make a bunch of trades throughout the year so our idiot fan base thinks we are actually trying but we will still suck no matter what -Kings Management
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Always liked Terry but Reggie Evans is a lunatic lol.

PS Shut the f**k up val lol
Originally posted by Muggins:
Always liked Terry but Reggie Evans is a lunatic lol.

PS Shut the f**k up val lol

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Did you guys hear about the rumored trade for Rondo? BenMac, IT and 2 picks (have heard different things about exactly what picks) for Rondo... Rondo is off the hook and no matter what I say here I would be really excited about the trade. Although, the dude hasn't played in SO long and I hope he isn't the type of guy who will be injury prone for his career now. Also, him and Cousins on the same team? That could be scary.

Of course, this won't happen now because Rondo is not going to sign here long term. Still, we have an aggressive FO and I like that.

boston can EAD if those are their terms

Sounding like a 3 team trade with the Kings getting Jack and Evans. Cavs getting Terry, and Nets getting Thornton.
Sounding like a 3 team trade with the Kings getting Jack and Evans. Cavs getting Terry, and Nets getting Thornton.

Lol I like it
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Lol I like it

So do I.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Lol I like it

So do I.

So does this push IT to super sub guard off the bench, or is the idea to have JJ come off the bench? I could see a lot of JJ/IT combos as well. Here's the thing though. I like JJ, but he also likes to control the ball and shoot a lot too, so it's not as if we are getting that big facilitating PG we were hoping for. Still like adding more talent though. Would rather make a move for Teague though
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Feb 18, 2014 at 1:06 PM ]
PDA says that McLemore is not now and had never been involved in trade talks.
Share 49ersWebzone