LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Do you think if we started dropping n bombs in here we'd get in trouble

Depends what kind and yes if you are being a racist f*ggot it won't be tolerated. Plus Garce trolls here anyway.
Originally posted by Muggins:

Depends what kind and yes if you are being a racist f*ggot it won't be tolerated. Plus Garce trolls here anyway.

YOU RIGHT
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:

YOU RIGHT

Hehe

• MuggD
  • Veteran

Man, Jimmer had that BYU swag last night. Just walking up and launching from Dowtown Grass Valley
Originally posted by sacniner:
Man, Jimmer had that BYU swag last night. Just walking up and launching from Dowtown Grass Valley

LOL
Richard Jefferson for Jimmer straight up! Its time JimmerMania comes back to Utah.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Richard Jefferson for Jimmer straight up! Its time JimmerMania comes back to Utah.

Give us your first too. He's averaging 24ppg over the last 1 game
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Feb 13, 2014 at 11:30 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Give us your first too. He's averaging 24ppg over the last 1 game

Lol this
Originally posted by sacniner:

LOL

As one who lives about 3 miles from 95945, ie, Grass Valley,Ca, I concure, Jimmer must of launched one of those 3s from about 8 feet beyond the 3 point line....Nice to se him have a good game and help the Kings win one in the Big Apple.
[ Edited by highway49 on Feb 14, 2014 at 3:54 PM ]

This dudes my neighbor^
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
That's bad ass
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Did you guys hear about the rumored trade for Rondo? BenMac, IT and 2 picks (have heard different things about exactly what picks) for Rondo... Rondo is off the hook and no matter what I say here I would be really excited about the trade. Although, the dude hasn't played in SO long and I hope he isn't the type of guy who will be injury prone for his career now. Also, him and Cousins on the same team? That could be scary.

Of course, this won't happen now because Rondo is not going to sign here long term. Still, we have an aggressive FO and I like that.
Share 49ersWebzone