LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
has anyone heard about the new arena? If it suppose to be built in 2016, they need to get the ball rolling now.....

Everything is on schedule. Nothing has changed.

I'd say that's a tad premature. I think there will be a huge push to put this new stadium back in North Natomas so they can save on millions of dollars in infrastructure costs. It ain't over yet.

If that starts to happen the NBA will force Vivek to sell to Hansen. We don't have any more time for that b******t.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
The Kings treatin' the Pelicans like Rubber is treatin' val.
Nice to see the Kings be competitive again.
W
Come on Rudy break your career scoring record....2 more to go
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Haha Rudy has 41
DMC went off hard in that first quarter.
All those people calling the trade for Gay bad for us and better for Toronto need to have their potatoes examined.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
All those people calling the trade for Gay bad for us and better for Toronto need to have their potatoes examined.

f**king stupid asses. I didn't know Gay was going to be this effective, but any idiot could see this was a CLEAR win for the Kings. SMH....

f**king stupid asses. I didn't know Gay was going to be this effective, but any idiot could see this was a CLEAR win for the Kings. SMH....

Gay is so much fun to watch. Dude's not only tall and long, he's so smooth and graceful. And he can play the game--he makes some really nice assists and cuts backdoor when its there.

Hope they keep adding talent and bring him more help--Gay's got all star ability.

Originally posted by oldninerdude:

Gay is so much fun to watch. Dude's not only tall and long, he's so smooth and graceful. And he can play the game--he makes some really nice assists and cuts backdoor when its there.

Hope they keep adding talent and bring him more help--Gay's got all star ability.

I hope he stays for the next 3 years or so.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Rudy Gay leaves early in the 1st qtr with an achilles injury. FML
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Now Cousins just busted his ankle and is being helped off the court. We are f**ked. The Tank is back on f*ggots
  • jrg
  • Veteran
cousins
Originally posted by jrg:
cousins

Ease up baby girl. It's just a sprain. X ray's negative. He'll be back soon
Share 49ersWebzone