There are 213 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Jimmer isnt a d*ckhead like Cousins is. Do you see Jimmer complaining about his contract or playing time? NO

Do you see Jimmer being good at basketball? No lol

Your my big homie, but that is ignant. Dude hasn't gotten an oppurtunity on this s**t, selfish team. He shows improvement and flashes. And he did get shafted here. He is at least as good as Thornton if he got the same oppurtunities. I hope he goes somewhere and gets a real shot as a scorer off the bench. He will be good in that role. He definitely ain't a PG.

And comparing him and Cousins is dumb.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
tim hardaway jr would be a nice pick up with a second 1st round pick.

yep b/c SG is a big need for us

But jimmer will be gone then so Hardaway can take his minutes because Jimmer sure as heck isn't a 1.
I would rather have Snell than Hardaway Jr. I'm not big on Tim Jr. Snell looks like he may be a hidden gem. The kid can flat out shoot, and he is a true 3.
or yeah? just take the BPA? Tell that to the Blazers after they took Oden

Oh yeah! See Klay Thompson in 2011. POINT.PROVEN!!!!

the point is you have to have a healthy mix of the two BPA and Need. Im not a fan of reaching for players, but i just think taking a SG when we (assusing we resign Tyreke) would already have 2 capable Shooting Guards. This team is fine at SG and PF IMO. We need a true PG, 2 good SF's, and C depth.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Your my big homie, but that is ignant. Dude hasn't gotten an oppurtunity on this s**t, selfish team. He shows improvement and flashes. And he did get shafted here. He is at least as good as Thornton if he got the same oppurtunities. I hope he goes somewhere and gets a real shot as a scorer off the bench. He will be good in that role. He definitely ain't a PG.

He hasn't gotten a fair shot. I agree. IMO, the top two reasons why the kings drafted him besides of Jimmermania was to shoot the lights out and to be a PG. And to be fair, he's a piss poor PG who can shoot the lights out. I think the average fan who watch both college basketball and NBA knew that Jimmer wouldn't be a top PG in the league. The Kings really dropped the ball on this one, but on a team with competent coaches and with better players, he could flourish. I really do think that if he does go to Indiana, he could do really well there. He would help that team spread the floor and would instantly become their best shooter.
Jimmer isnt a d*ckhead like Cousins is. Do you see Jimmer complaining about his contract or playing time? NO

Do you see Jimmer being good at basketball? No lol

I was mostly trolling because it is dumb to want to trade cousins before giving him a real chance but not wanting to trade Jimmer and see what he has first.

In all honestly Jimmer isn't very good. He showed flashes and then he would get more minutes because of it and then he would suck again.
He is a crappy ball handler(which he improved on ill admit from his rookie year), terrible defender, and doesn't contribute much else other than shooting which some games he was pretty streaky at.

JJ Redick is his top ceiling(which he appears to not be close to) and I'm willing to trade that for a guy like Tim Hardaway jr who can do more than shoot.

You compare Jimmer to a Marcus Thornton type scorer off the bench, but there's one problem, we already have marcus thornton lol
I would rather have Snell than Hardaway Jr. I'm not big on Tim Jr. Snell looks like he may be a hidden gem. The kid can flat out shoot, and he is a true 3.

this, I like Snell as well.

the point is you have to have a healthy mix of the two BPA and Need. Im not a fan of reaching for players, but i just think taking a SG when we (assusing we resign Tyreke) would already have 2 capable Shooting Guards. This team is fine at SG and PF IMO. We need a true PG, 2 good SF's, and C depth.

Look! This team sucks and the roster has alot of holes. I'm not going to argue with you where the quotes and reply is a page long. We will have different views on what the team should do. Hopefully with careful roster management, the team will be back in the playoffs in three years but it starts this year and on thursday.

this, I like Snell as well.

I have no idea on Snell's game but I'll take your word on it.

Look! This team sucks and the roster has alot of holes. I'm not going to argue with you where the quotes and reply is a page long. We will have different views on what the team should do. Hopefully with careful roster management, the team will be back in the playoffs in three years but it starts this year and on thursday.

yeah #1 thing this team needs regardless of position is unselfish players, who pass first and defend well. Players who aren't headcases, and are wanting to commit to the team.

I was mostly trolling because it is dumb to want to trade cousins before giving him a real chance but not wanting to trade Jimmer and see what he has first.

In all honestly Jimmer isn't very good. He showed flashes and then he would get more minutes because of it and then he would suck again.
He is a crappy ball handler(which he improved on ill admit from his rookie year), terrible defender, and doesn't contribute much else other than shooting which some games he was pretty streaky at.

JJ Redick is his top ceiling(which he appears to not be close to) and I'm willing to trade that for a guy like Tim Hardaway jr who can do more than shoot.

You compare Jimmer to a Marcus Thornton type scorer off the bench, but there's one problem, we already have marcus thornton lol

Ha... yeah, we already have our shooter off of the bench. The Idiots drafted him to sell tickets. I think we can all agree on that. The pick didn't fit our roster and had MaGoof written all over it.

Jimmer has struggled mightly ball handling. No way in hell he is a PG. The only NBA role for him is to be a scorer off of the bench, and I really beleive he can be pretty good at that in the right situation. And he is horrendous on defense, lol. Really bad. So I guess he fits the Kings in that way.

Dude, research Tony Snell. He has tons of potential. He can play and can shoot really well. I would be happy to have him.
What do you guys think of Jordan Hamilton in Denver. I saw him at Texas where he was a lights out shooter who could rebound quite well. He's not getting any minutes because of players infront of him. (both the 2-3) If AI resigns with Denver, i think he may be expendable if Gallinari comes back healthy in time for training camp. I think a future second would do.

yeah #1 thing this team needs regardless of position is unselfish players, who pass first and defend well. Players who aren't headcases, and are wanting to commit to the team.

PORTER JR.

TRADE.UP.NAO!!!!!!
What do you guys think of Jordan Hamilton in Denver. I saw him at Texas where he was a lights out shooter who could rebound quite well. He's not getting any minutes because of players infront of him. (both the 2-3) If AI resigns with Denver, i think he may be expendable if Gallinari comes back healthy in time for training camp. I think a future second would do.

well if PDA likes him, b/c im sure he knows that team inside/out we could acquire him. A FA i like alot who could help us is Chase Budinger. Mans plays with a mean streak and is a good SF.
Ha... yeah, we already have our shooter off of the bench. The Idiots drafted him to sell tickets. I think we can all agree on that. The pick didn't fit our roster and had MaGoof written all over it.

Jimmer has struggled mightly ball handling. No way in hell he is a PG. The only NBA role for him is to be a scorer off of the bench, and I really beleive he can be pretty good at that in the right situation. And he is horrendous on defense, lol. Really bad. So I guess he fits the Kings in that way.

Dude, research Tony Snell. He has tons of potential. He can play and can shoot really well. I would be happy to have him.

At least we agree on most of that lol.

I don't know much about snell ill have to look him up.
Share 49ersWebzone