• MuggD
  • Veteran
LOL BEN WITH THE HALF COURT BUZZER BEATER
Meet the new and improved Warriors who actually play defense now
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Bogut sure knows how to take Cousins out of his game that's for sure. Kings offense hasn't really been doing much in the first few games though so it doesn't surprise me that they are struggling again while on the road.

JT and PPat have looked horrific all preseason and so far in the regular season.

Tony Douglas is locking IT up.. seems like he would have been a Malone guy too.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Bogut sure knows how to take Cousins out of his game that's for sure. Kings offense hasn't really been doing much in the first few games though so it doesn't surprise me that they are struggling again while on the road.

JT and PPat have looked horrific all preseason and so far in the regular season.

Tony Douglas is locking IT up.. seems like he would have been a Malone guy too.

I like the way Douglas plays D. Nice pickup for the Dubs.
Kings getting piped
Just turned the game on nice joto shirts Ws
This game will get close
f**k man... Time to sub in IT and mclemore for a spark
Man, I hate chuck Hayes
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol the Kings are so ugly right now

Originally posted by Muggins:
lol the Kings are so ugly right now

Man... Nobody can hit a shot right now. It's insane
Ha, DMC and Thornton only played the first four minutes of the second half. Malone is pissed
Warriors are going to beat Miami in the finals this season.
5 points in 40 minutes from our forwards tonight. Salmons and Patterson need to wake their asses up, the season has started.
I didn't expect us to beat the Clips and I knew the Dubs were going to beat us in their house after a back to back especially (not that it matters cause they're ridiculous this year), but I really expect a W tonight. I'll be disappointed if they lose to the Hawks at home. Come on men, don't let the home crowd down. Somebody, anybody stick to Korver around the 3 point line! These guys have been leaving shooters wide open the past couple of games...
Share 49ersWebzone