LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Just FYI I will be a semi bandwagon fan so long as Vasquez is on the team

he'd probably get me tickets for Saturday's game in Oracle but I already have dinner plans with the wife's ex-coworkers
[ Edited by vrabbit on Oct 30, 2013 at 11:52 AM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Outlaw should be starting with Patterson at the 4!

Vasquez
Mclemore
Outlaw
Patterson
Cuz

Come at us bros!

Actually I think this is the best for the team. Our other fish, TrOut, will be better coming through as a part of that bench mob imo. Salmons can sleepwalk his way out of the game, that way we get that s**t out of the way. Know what I mean.
[ Edited by Muggins on Oct 30, 2013 at 1:08 PM ]
Because my boy marsh was cool and wished me luck in the wolves thread im gonna do the same here.

Good luck to you guys.

P.S this will be my one and only positive post i will make.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

he'd probably get me tickets for Saturday's game in Oracle but I already have dinner plans with the wife's ex-coworkers

Well, welcome aboard.

What's your team, Warriors?

What do mean he'd probably get you tickets? You are that tight with Vasquez???
Originally posted by valrod33:
Because my boy marsh was cool and wished me luck in the wolves thread im gonna do the same here.

Good luck to you guys.

This is adorable. Thanks man. I usually hate you in this thread, but respect your grind in NIner talk and the Lot. That grind is real.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Good luck to you guys.

This is adorable. Thanks man. I usually hate you in this thread, but respect your grind in NIner talk and the Lot. That grind is real.

#riseandgrind
Originally posted by Muggins:

Well, welcome aboard.

Thanks. Yeah I'm a Warriors fan.

And yes my and brother are tight with Greivis, I went to both Hornets game at Oracle last season thanks to him, he'd probably be mad at me if I went to a game and paid for a ticket. He's closer with my brother than with me though, I don't know how my brother does it, he just has a knack for talking with Venezuelan athletes (the connection with Greivis is we're both Venezuelan). My bro is also on speaking terms with a lot of Venezuelan players on the Giants.

Good luck to you guys.

I love you. My minions in here appreciate this post.

#ibleedjaguarblood
#buyajag
Outlaw should be starting with Patterson at the 4!

Vasquez
Mclemore
Outlaw
Patterson
Cuz

Come at us bros!

Actually I think this is the best for the team. Our other fish, TrOut, will be better coming through as a part of that bench mob imo. Salmons can sleepwalk his way out of the game, that way we get that s**t out of the way. Know what I mean.

Good point lol. Salmons will play his way straight to the bench then Malone will be aware where he belongs
So... hard.. to... work... today

I'm ready to get my party on! Trying to get a pic with OG Roger Craig.

I just got done with work and school and now I'm waiting.

You actually gonna be there?? That's sick. Is roger Craig gonna be there too? Lolwut
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Well, welcome aboard.

Thanks. Yeah I'm a Warriors fan.

And yes my and brother are tight with Greivis, I went to both Hornets game at Oracle last season thanks to him, he'd probably be mad at me if I went to a game and paid for a ticket. He's closer with my brother than with me though, I don't know how my brother does it, he just has a knack for talking with Venezuelan athletes (the connection with Greivis is we're both Venezuelan). My bro is also on speaking terms with a lot of Venezuelan players on the Giants.

Right on man, that's awesome.

I just got done with work and school and now I'm waiting.

You actually gonna be there?? That's sick. Is roger Craig gonna be there too? Lolwut

Hell yeah man, I wouldn't miss this for anything. I can't beleive some of y'all aren't going...

Yeah, Roger Craig will be there and taking pics I heard. He is an exec with Vivek's TIBCO company. Mullin, Shaq, Stern and probably some other big names will be there as well. All types of s**t going on in the parking lot prior to the game. A lot of liver damage and good times.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Stern is in town for the game. Dude really wanted the team to stay in Sac. I love how he was hella rude to the Seattle writers during our whole saga lol.

That's so sick.

Have fun sac! Be safe! Gonna be a very memorable night.

I wonder if Cwebb will be there..?
Share 49ersWebzone