There are 213 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
I like Simmons but he doesn't know jack about the kings.
Game time bros I'm excited

I like Simmons a lot too.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I like Simmons but he doesn't know jack about the kings.
Game time bros I'm excited

I like Simmons a lot too.

His articles have alwasy been funny and good. May have slipped a little because of how busy he is now, but still good articles. Although, he is horrendous on TV. Like really bad.
So it's clear Jimmer and 2 PFs will be traded
So it's clear Jimmer and 2 PFs will be traded

They really need to move Jimmer. He just sits on the bench forever. He needs a change badly. Still may find a niche as a shooter off of the bench somewhere. JUST DON"T DRIBBLE JIMMER
IF we can trade Jimmer and get the team to absorb Hayes I would be down for it.
Anyone making a Kings/Lakers showdown thread
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Anyone making a Kings/Lakers showdown thread

lol

I want to see Greivis. I saw an interview with him yesterday and he said he might play a couple minutes on Monday.
That damn ankle of his needs to heal
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol

I want to see Greivis. I saw an interview with him yesterday and he said he might play a couple minutes on Monday.

Me too... I was and am looking forward to seeing him and McLemore the most in preseason.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
lol

Me too... I was and am looking forward to seeing him and McLemore the most in preseason.

Yep. Ben looked pretty nice for a rook in that Warriors game. Couple of dumb passes, and rushed three but overall looked good on his other shots and his hustle was there. Plus he had an assist lol which he had zero of in summer league.

Big Ben had 2 blocked shots on fast break layups for the warriors. It was sick
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Big Ben had 2 blocked shots on fast break layups for the warriors. It was sick

Yep. I remember the one block but it was slapped off the backboard right to David Lee who cruised in for the easy layup. Not Ben's fault none of the other Kings came back to hustle like he did.

Don't remember the 2nd block.
I think the one where David lee finished it after was the second. But yea I was still pumped
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Haha me and Kobe are the exact same age. I'm 3 days older than him. I will be shocked if he ever comes back to the previous Kobe level.
Yep. Ben looked pretty nice for a rook in that Warriors game. Couple of dumb passes, and rushed three but overall looked good on his other shots and his hustle was there. Plus he had an assist lol which he had zero of in summer league.

I thought McLemore was our most impressive guy Monday. Looks great coming off screens and really shoots it well. Plus that athleticism is awesome.

Next up for me is seeing Vasquez (next week) and getting a handle on what we're gonna do up front...depth is nice but we've got 3 PF's that are basically equal in talent. JT should start IMO but maybe he's best as the backup center? Have to see how it plays out.
Share 49ersWebzone