LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 170 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by 4ML:
Let me know

Awesome! How much were they?

I'm part of a season ticket group, so I got ten games out of that and MIA is one of them. I'm just paying face value so 25 to sit in the first row of the upper deck half court. I'll take it
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Wait, your brother is in jail fa real?

Prison actually. 2nd degree murder.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Was listening to Carmichael Dave's show this morning and these dudes called in. Listen to the audio lol.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Wait, your brother is in jail fa real?

Prison actually. 2nd degree murder.

damn
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Let me know

Awesome! How much were they?

I'm part of a season ticket group, so I got ten games out of that and MIA is one of them. I'm just paying face value so 25 to sit in the first row of the upper deck half court. I'll take it

btw, what happened to that good doot Sacrock14?

Just waiting for something to talk about.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
btw, what happened to that good doot Sacrock14?

Just waiting for something to talk about.

the good doot who sold me excellent giants tickets.
cant wait for the Season!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
You know wat's funny, even though there isn't much to talk about, the KF's Forum has been pretty much killed off by the Egomaniacs that run that place. Brick, VF, Slim etc.

Don't get me wrong it will get busier but if it weren't for those f**kers (and several other psychos) that place would be a mini, bustling, Webzone.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Which reminds me. I hope Vivek can add a Message Board/Forum to the Kings.com site. Have it moderated by sane, paid people. NBA 3.0 right?

You know wat's funny, even though there isn't much to talk about, the KF's Forum has been pretty much killed off by the Egomaniacs that run that place. Brick, VF, Slim etc.

Don't get me wrong it will get busier but if it weren't for those f**kers (and several other psychos) that place would be a mini, bustling, Webzone.

That place sucks. I'm telling you guys Sactown Royalty is where it's at. I know most of you hate the layout, but it's got tons and tons of activity. Not to mention great content too.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TTown9ers:

That place sucks. I'm telling you guys Sactown Royalty is where it's at. I know most of you hate the layout, but it's got tons and tons of activity. Not to mention great content too.

I do got to STR pretty much daily but god damn, they need a real message board style.
Muggins, do you have the Kings app on your phone? There is a message board on there I think... I don't mess with it though. I just use this thread as my only Kings message board. Viva Webzone!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I may have tuned in at the wrong time but it sounded like Vivek was prank calling Grant Napear's show and Grant hung up on him. No way that really happened but Vivek is a prankster I'm finding out.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Muggins, do you have the Kings app on your phone? There is a message board on there I think... I don't mess with it though. I just use this thread as my only Kings message board. Viva Webzone!

I do have the Kings app. It's not 3.0 for sure.

I post here on the Forty Niners Webzone.
Share 49ersWebzone