There are 303 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by MuggD:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
David Blatt supposedly coming in for an interview. I could dig that. Also just saw the Pacers and Frank Vogel may part ways. I'd be all the way down with that.

LeBron made Blatt his b***h, and I think Cousins would try to do the same. Hopefully Vlade learned his lesson. If not...
Then trade that f****t if he tries that s**t. Can't just keep blowing up coaches.

I agree but let's not forget we had a coach that he responded well to and seemed to be working out and the kids fired him.
David Blatt supposedly coming in for an interview. I could dig that. Also just saw the Pacers and Frank Vogel may part ways. I'd be all the way down with that.

Not really down for Blatt, but Vogel would be awesome.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Not really down for Blatt, but Vogel would be awesome.

This
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

LeBron made Blatt his b***h, and I think Cousins would try to do the same. Hopefully Vlade learned his lesson. If not...
Then trade that f****t if he tries that s**t. Can't just keep blowing up coaches.

I agree but let's not forget we had a coach that he responded well to and seemed to be working out and the kids fired him.

That was that pedo gerbil gm PDA that did that. Vlade didn't Hire Karl either. I honestly think Vlae will trade or suspend Cousins if he starts f**king with his hand picked coach.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Good lawwwd they interviewing errrybody. You get an interview, you get an interview you get an interview.

Seriously I think it's approaching 20 interviews lol.

Maybe some of these guys will be assistants to whoever is eventually hired.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by susweel:
Byron Scott is available.

Would be the 2nd most successful coach they've ever had, behind Karl of course.

If I remember right, his first coaching job with us in 1998?
Horny wouldn't be a bad hire. He had the Suns on track his first year, then injuries, bad FA signings and the Morris bros acting like they owned the town did him in.
Horny wouldn't be a bad hire. He had the Suns on track his first year, then injuries, bad FA signings and the Morris bros acting like they owned the town did him in.

I would love to have Horny. He got canned in Phoenix because the front office didn't wanna take the blame for the mess the created. Horny is a good coach.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

I would love to have Horny. He got canned in Phoenix because the front office didn't wanna take the blame for the mess the created. Horny is a good coach.

Agreed about Horny. I was pretty jealous when he was in PHX that first year. Always liked him as a player as well.
Bring in Bibbylicious

Demarcus player coach.

Boom!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by reno9er:
Demarcus player coach.

Boom!

And GM. Hopefully he trades himself.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Joerger fred and Kings are right there to grab his things for him from his Memphis office.

Either way things shake out we should get a real good coach out of all this. Unless they do something dumb like hire Dr. Evil as HC.
[ Edited by MuggD on May 7, 2016 at 10:30 AM ]
Don't know much about Joerger, but the experts are saying he would be a great hire.

I was impressed with Memphis this year. To be over .500 and make the playoffs with the super depleted roster and group of misfits. Tough task. Players didn't quit on him.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Don't know much about Joerger, but the experts are saying he would be a great hire.

I was impressed with Memphis this year. To be over .500 and make the playoffs with the super depleted roster and group of misfits. Tough task. Players didn't quit on him.

I don't know much about him either. I've been out of the NBA loop for years now other than the Kings and Warriors though. I probably couldn't even name 3/4 teams head coaches right now. I didn't even know who the coach of Memphis was until I saw that press conference with him crying. I know Memphis has been competitive for years now though.
Share 49ersWebzone