There are 175 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Ben seems like a good pick for this years class
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
would be cool if in the 2nd, we got Ben's teammate from Kansas: C Jeff Withey.

Good call, could it still happin ?
McCallum, nice pick. Our front court of the future is set. Just watch.
Who do think the FO moves off the current roster....? Evans is gonna have some competition now, or so it seems...
Happy with the picks! He just fell to us, we had to take him.
Would've rather had withey in the second but the dude we got seems like a baalke pick so I'm down for it

Freaking stoked on Mclemore
You don't deserve Mclemore.
Originally posted by valrod33:

lol tell me how my ass taste
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by valrod33:

lol tell me how my ass taste

Lol this lol
Amazing that we were able to get McLemore at 7. Top guy on our board, tried desperately to trade up to top 5 to get him, according to Vivek. Pumped! A no-brainer best-player-available pick.

Positions will sort themselves out, but it raises a helluva lot of questions about Tyreke. He either gets paid a ton of money to play PG or SF, or we let him walk for nothing.

Big risk to bring him back at $10mill/yr. to run point. We tried that -- he had great success, but Beno was a great complement, and the rest of the team was poor. Not convinced he's a full-time PG. And I think he's a complete waste at SF -- totally got lost in the shuffle when we tried that with him before. Out of place.

We'll see what happens. Clearly this is just the beginning. Great night!

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

You mean like TRob. You never have to take a player because they fall to you
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Amazing that we were able to get McLemore at 7. Top guy on our board, tried desperately to trade up to top 5 to get him, according to Vivek. Pumped! A no-brainer best-player-available pick.

Positions will sort themselves out, but it raises a helluva lot of questions about Tyreke. He either gets paid a ton of money to play PG or SF, or we let him walk for nothing.

Big risk to bring him back at $10mill/yr. to run point. We tried that -- he had great success, but Beno was a great complement, and the rest of the team was poor. Not convinced he's a full-time PG. And I think he's a complete waste at SF -- totally got lost in the shuffle when we tried that with him before. Out of place.

We'll see what happens. Clearly this is just the beginning. Great night!

I think you guys are better off letting him go than paying him 10+ mill a year to play out of place at PG or SF
Start Ben, let Thornton back him up and be your guys 6th man
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

You mean like TRob. You never have to take a player because they fall to you

That wasn't the reason they took him.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
trade mclemore to the magic

we'll give you hedo back
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 28, 2013 at 12:23 AM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
LeBron James ‏@KingJames11h
They sleeping on Ben McLemore. Just watch

Share 49ersWebzone